Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Any LSFer's in Duluth?
Pro Staff
From Detroit Lakes/Fergus Falls
Hey all, I have a conference for work Sept 24-26th: I'll be off by 5 on Wed. the 24th, and am free before 9:00 on the 25th, and after 4:00 that day.
I'm wondering if anyone has any fishing opportunities up that way during those days, direction to an area to try, or someone who would take me out (I'll pay of course)....any of the mornings or evenings that I am there. I am staying at the Inn on Lake Superior which is always nice, but I am looking for some insight on places to go, or things to try. I can fish off the "wall" down town, but if anyone has any suggestions or would just like to meet up for a cold one, I'd enjoy it! I won't be bowhunting those days...so I may as well try to fish Anyone have any options? I'd even be up for grousing during the eve if that is a possibility?.....

Posted on: 2008/9/6 11:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Any LSFer's in Duluth?
LSF Member
From duluth
id take ya out but both the truck and boat are broke down. not good.

Posted on: 2008/9/8 22:48

Pro Staff
From Duluth
I'd be happy to take you out and about Tony, but my only shot at it would be a rain day. Let me know if you ever want to swing up for an ice outing. I've got lots of time then.

Posted on: 2008/9/13 7:56

LSF Member
From Duluth
Birddog! sorry I had plans to go to Sag for the week end and then My wife ruined my week end. she told me I have to walk our Daughter down the iilse on Sat. I guess I blew that one big time.
grandpa jack. there are some good bridges about 20min from town to fish from.Island lake bridge either side crappies or eyes. also fish lake bridge has crappies. both fishable from shore. Grandpa Jack

Posted on: 2008/9/16 20:10

Theres a chance I could be lookin for a fishing partner to go out on the river this week, but it wouldn't be until friday.

Posted on: 2008/9/20 15:20

LSF Member
From Bayfield, WI
Tony,

Ya dog, you should have e-mailed me eariler, I would have motored on over with boat in tow and hit the water with ya. Plans now dude, but next time, give me a shout for sure.

Posted on: 2008/9/23 22:30

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page