Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports



« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »



Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
03/06/2010
From Albertville,MN (Mille Lacs,Lotw)
Posts: 148
Fish finder..If the Pics of that truck blocking access doesnt bother you in the least and you need to make excuses for Them...Theres a problem

Posted on: 2011/5/1 11:18
_________________
"Fishing" its not life or death its More important!

......Kill'em & Catch'em.......

...Team 4 2012 LSF Archery Contest winner...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
03/18/2008
From Dailey Twp. MN. near Mille Lacs
Posts: 77
Thanks for bumping the thread

Posted on: 2011/5/1 11:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
04/16/2010
Posts: 77
well im sorry, i don't complain when someone with a huge ranger 620 uses both landings at the same time or use 3-4 parking spots so there trailer doesnt get scratched, and i guess its my fault because the guy in the 620's 4 graphs cost more then my 16 foot boat. And these are people that live on the lake and are guides. They have a gloat to them that they believe they are better, so who cares about the dumb pictures, no they don't bother me, because I see it all year, every year from some of you on this board.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 11:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
04/24/2009
From Avon, MN & Beautiful Mille Lacs
Posts: 1214
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
They have a gloat to them that they believe they are better, so who cares about the dumb pictures, no they don't bother me, because I see it all year, every year from some of you on this board.


I have been to many accesses in my time and I have seen this once. The guys parking brake was messed up. Not sure where you see this all the time?

Leaving your whole rig in the ramp is pure arrogance. Disrespect. I don't care if you are white, black, red or green man...

Posted on: 2011/5/1 11:51
_________________
Make Someone Smile Today! Take a Kid Fishing...


http://www.casstoday.com/
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
04/16/2010
Posts: 77
russ> IF you are going to quote me, quote my entire post just a part of it and then make your own arguement that had nothing to do with what i said, re read my last post, and tell me where i said i see people leave their truck and trailer in the water, like the pic, and leave it on the landing. So again, if you want to be smart or comment on my comment, dont twist it please. My way of words in my comment, you mistook them.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 12:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
01/25/2006
From East Central,MN
Posts: 5445
I have been too every access on mille lacs many many times, night, day, morning you name it as well a many accesses around the state and I have never seen anyone ever have a fire at an access or leave a truck parked backed into an access. You must be fishing other places than most of the rest of us. I would really like to see some pics of this. Plus if any of us were caught doing this we would be fined, which is really the main point here.

And the mention of a patrol car pulled over on the side of the road, come on, really?? That was a pretty lame comparison, IMO. The guy is obviously doing his job.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 14:10
_________________
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same" Ronald Reagan
2014 LSF Fall Trolling Get Together Champion
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
01/20/2011
From St. Cloud & Nisswa, MN
Posts: 1455
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
there is another lane at that access, and as far as the boat sitting there. There is nothing wrong with that. Its during the day. That pic is not camping, how many times have you seen cars or trucks with a boat, or a RV at a landing parking lot. Im not crapping on this thread, but it is the truth. For all you know is the trailer had a wheel bearing out, or the persons trailer lights stopped working and left the boat. Sometimes there are fair reasons instead of just blasting off on how horrible this is. Come on, this whining of these two pics is just plain old a waste of everyones time. Did the picture taker at the time have his boat with and if so where are those pics. Im sure he was going out carp fishing right.


Fishfindermn your missing the whole point of the post. Do you really think anyone, other than the tribes, could get away with what they do on PUBLIC accesses around the lake? This is just another example of the disregaurd for Public Property, along with Public Resources on the lake. Why should we just look the other way, while this takes place around Mille Lacs every spring? I would feel the same way, if anyone else did the same thing. It's just wrong! What does access mean? add public now. Got it? Good.
Also, if people that own big rigs, that take two spaces doesn't bother you; That's Fine. It doesn't however make it right. Until equality isn't such a hard concept to grasp, there will always be tension.
Good Luck Trolling! Before this post gets locked.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 14:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
LSF Member
Joined:
04/16/2010
Posts: 77
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
well im sorry, i don't complain when someone with a huge ranger 620 uses both landings at the same time or use 3-4 parking spots so there trailer doesnt get scratched, and i guess its my fault because the guy in the 620's 4 graphs cost more then my 16 foot boat. And these are people that live on the lake and are guides. They have a gloat to them that they believe they are better, so who cares about the dumb pictures, no they don't bother me, because I see it all year, every year from some of you on this board.


this should have been writen this way, the last sentence is in the wrong spot in the post. My mistake.

well im sorry, i don't complain when someone with a huge ranger 620 uses both landings at the same time or use 3-4 parking spots so there trailer doesnt get scratched, and i guess its my fault because the guy in the 620's 4 graphs cost more then my 16 foot boat. And these are people that live on the lake and are guides. They have a gloat to them that they believe they are better, because I see it all year, every year from some of you on this board so who cares about the dumb pictures, no they don't bother me.

Like i said, who cares about these pics and this post anymore, goodbye. hate to be the one who is not onboard, wow.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 14:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
Founder & Editor
Joined:
03/11/2004
From Deerwood, MN
Posts: 7835
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
mnflyer> if you are referring to my post, this thread nor the pics on this thread were referring to the campfires, or drinking. You should read all of the comments including the first one before you unleash. People, even white people camp, or stay in a motor home and have little campfires at alot of the accesses all year long. They too are doing something illegal. And the next time your on I94 heading to Minneapolis, and you see a state patrol car parked on the side of the road with no one pulled over. Stop and tell him it is illegal and if he cannot start to move, you will call a tow truck.


Your comparing a State Trooper pulled over on the side of the road to a Fon Du Lac tribal officer backing his boat and trailer in the water and taking off (and blocking the access) without parking it in a spot where it belongs. The argument you have is very weak.

Posted on: 2011/5/1 15:25
_________________
Mike Potter
mike@lakestatefishing.com
Follow: Facebook | Twitter
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer


Re: Blocked Landing (pics)
Founder & Editor
Joined:
03/11/2004
From Deerwood, MN
Posts: 7835
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
there is another lane at that access, and as far as the boat sitting there. There is nothing wrong with that. Its during the day. That pic is not camping, how many times have you seen cars or trucks with a boat, or a RV at a landing parking lot. Im not crapping on this thread, but it is the truth. For all you know is the trailer had a wheel bearing out, or the persons trailer lights stopped working and left the boat. Sometimes there are fair reasons instead of just blasting off on how horrible this is. Come on, this whining of these two pics is just plain old a waste of everyones time. Did the picture taker at the time have his boat with and if so where are those pics. Im sure he was going out carp fishing right.


Here's a couple pics I took the other night. Both must have had a bearings out, right?

Attach file:



jpg  trailer.JPG (305.41 KB)
3_4dbdc2d21ee55.jpg 800X600 px

jpg  trailer2.JPG (330.18 KB)
3_4dbdc2de1042d.jpg 800X600 px

Posted on: 2011/5/1 15:30
_________________
Mike Potter
mike@lakestatefishing.com
Follow: Facebook | Twitter
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer



« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]


 

 
Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page