« 1 (2)

Re: DNR Lake Survey
LSF Member

Posted on: 1/7 10:53:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids, MN
I was all excited about a month ago about the DNR information. I actually took the information and put it on my navionics app for quick reference. I had a friend bring up the fact that in 2014 this state had a huge winter kill. If you look it up on UTube you will see the destruction. Kind of makes it a useless tool, unless you can find surveys done after 2014. The only exception is the lakes with depth the fish were able to stay protected. I've herd that the DNR will be doing surveys starting this year.

Posted on: 1/11 17:03:34

LSF Member
Any Info will be helpful no matter how old.Funny how some lakes are considered "fished out" by the masses then low and behold after a couple of seasons of folks leaving the fishery alone it's still viable.I for one say a big THANKYOU! to the MNDNR for all the effort they do for the state.Information is power for any aspect of life.The more info,(hopefully)the better decisions one can make.Now get out there and git 'ya some!!!c63

Posted on: 1/11 19:21:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page