Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Reeds gunfair
LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
1 week until the best gun fair of the year. Don't miss out. See you in Little Falls next weekend.

Posted on: 4/14 4:06:29

Re: Reeds gunfair
LSF Member
At twenty dollars for parking, in a field, per vehicle you will not see me !!

Posted on: 4/14 4:31:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Detroit Lakes
Try again

Attach file:

png  FF20B9CB-3822-452B-930E-2693F5CA98C6.png (361.32 KB)
7515_5ad1f376456d1.png 640X1136 px

Posted on: 4/14 7:26:43

LSF Member
From St. Paul, Hackensack-Longville-Leech
Quote:

bountyhunter wrote:
At twenty dollars for parking, in a field, per vehicle you will not see me !!

Bet you complain about the style/ brand of beer when someone buys it for ya....

With bringing one person you are now down to $10. For free shooting on almost every shotgun, hand gun, and other platforms that is more than worth it. Throw $20 off $100 coupon for reeds, free round of clays at rice creek in there and seems like a pretty good deal

Then there's supporting a local mn company that hosts this type of event that I am not sure any other big box store would ever do....you know, one that allows hunters, outdoorsman, sportsman a chance to purchase items at probably the best price you will find. While also having access to all brand reps/ experts in one place

You will definitely see me there.... you can keeping yelling at ppl to get off your lawn

Posted on: 4/16 11:12:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Detroit Lakes
So did anybody go to this thing? I went both Friday and Saturday, like an insane person would do. Friday I went with my cousin who wanted to pick up an over/under. We wandered around a bit, and I was in search of a good rifle. We both found something to buy, and at about 3:30pm we went and got in line. The first line. It took until 5:30 to go through the background check. Then we went and stood in the 2nd line. To pay. It was 7:30pm when we walked out of there. Holy hell was it a long wait. But, we both did save considerable money and we're still alive so I guess it was worth it. Saturday I went back, and got to shoot the identical rifle that I bought. I would have preferred the other way around, but that didn't happen. But with no pressure on Saturday (I went with a friend of mine, and we got free parking for dealing with the long line the day before) we were able to take it in, shoot a bunch, talk with folks etc. There were a lot of people, but it really wasn't too bad. I think they also had the gun registration and sales figured out a little better. People could actually shop for ammo on Saturday rather than try and cut between the line to look at shells and get pushed around. Anyway, I still say, if you're in the market for a firearm, I'm not sure you find a better deal than what they had. With the savings and no taxes taken into consideration I paid $200 less than what the retail was on my rifle. I also managed to pick up a Vortex scope Saturday. Prices on select optics were pretty good, but others were just so-so. Ammo prices were also hit and miss. It' definitely something to behold though. I would recommend it if you don't mind crowds.

Posted on: 4/23 20:55:55

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page