Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

WTB LEECH LAKE MAP
LSF Member
From austin mn
Looking for a lakemaster or reel bottom map for leech lake, or any other detailed map, not a fishing hot spots map. Let me know if you have one laying around you would be interested in selling.

Posted on: 7/7 17:30:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: WTB LEECH LAKE MAP
LSF Member
From walker
sure wish they still made them, mine flew out of the boat! never to be recovered, and not published since, the lakemaster.

Posted on: 7/8 11:51:51

LSF Member
From Wright county
I've got one from the Midwest outdoors magazine from about a year ago. I could take a picture of it if you wanted.

Posted on: 7/8 22:34:56

LSF Member
From austin mn
Quote:

walleyeguy763 wrote:
I've got one from the Midwest outdoors magazine from about a year ago. I could take a picture of it if you wanted.

Thanks walleyeguy, Iím not sure what was from the magazine but Iím looking for a large fold out map with around 5ft depth contours or less. I have a large map already but looking for a more detailed map.

Posted on: 7/9 10:08:02

LSF Member
From austin mn
Quote:

shefland wrote:
sure wish they still made them, mine flew out of the boat! never to be recovered, and not published since, the lakemaster.

I figured somebody would have one laying they arenít ever going to use again, you can see everything one the gps now, but I still like having a nice map I can mark or write on.

Posted on: 7/9 10:13:48

LSF Member
From N.Central MN.
I would think Reeds in Walker?

Posted on: 7/10 21:08:03

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page