Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

area lakes
LSF Member
From South Metro
Possibly headed Alex direction next week or so. Question is - hows the snow/ice condition if i bring a wheelhouse? Would i be able to get onto a lake without shoveling myself out?

Im not asking for spots - heck, not even lakes. Just want to know about mobility...

SD

Posted on: 1/11 7:45:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: area lakes
LSF Member
From South Metro
Anyone? Anything?

Posted on: 1/14 7:46:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Have a friend up near Miltona and he was saying lots of snow and slush on the lakes. Shacks were limited to guys with plows.

Posted on: 1/14 9:45:40

LSF Member
From South Metro
Thanks Ret-ro!

not exactly what i wanted to hear, but if thats the case...

SD

Posted on: 1/14 12:04:20

LSF Member
From Saint Paul
I was up in Alex on Jan 4 and 5. There is alot of snow on the lake. I was able to get off road in a couple spots with the Suburban, and on other lakes there were some nicely plowed roads to get around. You could likely find places to set up a wheel house. Miltona had a couple nice long roads as well. , I am not sure what has happened in the last week . The cold weather this weekend should help freeze things up for ya

Posted on: 1/14 12:19:57

LSF Member
From South Metro
How much "good" ice are you typically finding under the snow/slush blanket? i dont mind a little off roading and getting stuck, as long as i stay topside....

Posted on: 1/14 12:38:17

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page