Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Marcum LX7 on Bow?
Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Gonna mount my LX-7 up by the trolling motor. Already have the open water transducer kit, but trying to figure out which mount I should put it on. Anyone with this setup that could give a recommendation? Would love to just bring it into the store and get some ideas, but the closest Cabela's is over an hour away and L&M is 45 minutes, so pretty limited to online and most don't mention the LX-7.

Posted on: 4/25 15:47:17

Re: Marcum LX7 on Bow?
LSF Member
I don't have a LX7 but I do have a VexFLX28. I love it! I have mine's mounted directly to the Minn Kota Fortrex built in ducer. Once I started playing with it more on the open water, I learned how to maximize the unit. It's crazy when you get on a school of crappies. It's just like vertically ice fishing for them.

Posted on: 9/28 0:20:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Marcum LX7 on Bow?
LSF Member
From Big Lake, MN
I have my LX9 on my bow mounted trolling motor. I didn't use a RAM mount for the console, I just have an extra mounting bracket from Marcum that they gave me for free when I had a repair done. So mine doesn't move from right to left, but it works great.

Posted on: 9/30 10:59:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page