Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

First Time Out - Got Wet
LSF Member
I took my family out for our first boat ride of the year. We were planning to run the boat and maybe find a few panfish. I backed the boat in and pulled it off the trailer. My wife parked the truck, and I beached the boat since the docks aren't in yet. My 2 kids tried valiantly to pull the boat closer to shore so they could hop on. I stood on the back casting deck to get the bow up a little more, hoping they could pull it a little closer to the beach. Unfortunately, my last step was a wet one. I fell off the back into the water and landed on my butt in the water. Wet phone. Wet wallet. Thankfully no harm was done to either. Only my pride. We still went for our boat ride and I tested out all of the electronics. We skipped the fishing part though as I was getting cold. First time I have fallen off a boat. Probably not the last. I hope you all got out to enjoy the weekend.

Posted on: 4/27 9:33:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: First Time Out - Got Wet
LSF Member
From So. St. Paul
Funniest video moment!

Posted on: 4/27 14:35:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page