Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Happy Thanksgiving to our members
Staff Team
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our members who are still with us and hopefully enjoy the new LSF soon. 2020 has been a tough year on us all but together we can and will get through this. Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and always remember the Men and Women who are off serving this great nation so we can be safe at home with our loved ones. I also want to mention our Law enforcement Officers, those working the streets and those Correctional Officers who are working shift work and holidays and are away from their families...........Kirk

Posted on: 2020/11/25 22:51

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to our members
LSF Member
From cold spring mn
Quote:

Kirk wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our members who are still with us and hopefully enjoy the new LSF soon. 2020 has been a tough year on us all but together we can and will get through this. Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and always remember the Men and Women who are off serving this great nation so we can be safe at home with our loved ones. I also want to mention our Law enforcement Officers, those working the streets and those Correctional Officers who are working shift work and holidays and are away from their families...........Kirk
yes sir.......what he said!!!!

Posted on: 2020/11/26 10:03

LSF Member
Backatcha Y'all!!

Attach file:

jpg  2020boat.jpg (90.47 KB)
1159_5fbfc90faed5a.jpg 1013X989 px

Posted on: 2020/11/26 10:26

LSF Member
From Mn
so many things to give thanks for happy day everyone
https://youtu.be/qtjceaknzHQ

Posted on: 2020/11/26 14:24

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page