Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Ice fishing Mille Lacs area
LSF Member
From Ramsey/St. Cloud
Iíve been fishing Mille Lacs for the past 5 or so years. I do really enjoy fishing it have got it dialed in pretty well. However The crowds and fishing pressure is starting to turn me away. Iím looking to start trying the many lakes in the surrounding area. My main target is walleye and also enjoy fishing for big panfish. Iím looking for some direction on which lakes I should start with from this list Iíve gathered: farm island, platte, Clearwater, peavy, cedar, bay, and south long. I donít need spots or anything just looking for a little direction. I really enjoy fishing new lakes and the challenge of finding fish. Iím also open to anyone who would like to tag along and fish with me. I prefer to fish weekdays to avoid crowds and my schedule permits. I have snowmobile completely set up for ice fishing and fish hard. If Iím not catching Iím moving. Thanks!

Posted on: 1/4 19:24:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Ice fishing Mille Lacs area
LSF Member
From mora mn
Pm sent

Posted on: 1/4 20:38:11

LSF Member
I am new to the area around Richmond area and have been trying my luck on the many lakes there. I would be interested in joining you sometime to fish week days work.

Thanks Rick

Posted on: 1/7 12:15:25

LSF Member
From central mn
dandy panfish lakes little east of Mc Gregor,worth the drive.

Posted on: 1/13 12:16:14

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page