Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Fish Lake Dam Access
LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
Went fishing with my son and about 6 others on Sat., even though it was great to get out not much action. 12 inches of ice 4 inches of water and slush and about 4 inches of snow. About 100 people making all kinds of noise, all in a small area. No cars or trucks on the ice at all. I will be back up but probably not on the weekend, to busy.

Stay Safe and Have Fun!

Posted on: 2007/12/30 9:11

Re: Fish Lake Dam Access
LSF Member
Steve at Gander said he was out Friday and the slush was terrible, he didn't say anything about the crowds though I'm glad I passed on noisy wet no bite day yesterday.

I'm heading out slush pending to a small lake I know where it should be all peace and quiet. I have some new jigs to try out.

Good luck to all and stay dry..

Posted on: 2007/12/30 11:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pro Staff
From Duluth
Good luck with the new jigs Tim. Are they special order jigs from Fishnutbob??

Posted on: 2007/12/30 12:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From duluth, mn
Skinny,

We went out there again today (Sunday) and there were more and more people. I guess it's because it's close and easy access. It sucks with ice sonditions like this. It huddles everyone together in one spot instead of their normal haunts.

Anyway, we were out for a few hours, like yesterday for the 3 of usthat were in our group, it was REAL slow....1 walleye and 1 perch.

We saw lots of 'em but no biters......

Posted on: 2007/12/30 23:47

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page