Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: Local reports Fish Lake
LSF Member
From Fredenberg
Eric, I'm planning on going out of Fish on Sat morning if you are interested... I have a resort so I have plenty of room... Just email me if you are interested and we can swap contact #'s...

Brian

briant@jefffostertrucking.com

Posted on: 2006/12/6 18:18
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Lake Superior
Sounds good. If Darrin doesn't work he may join so we'll bring another house. He should know today or tomorrow if he has to work. I will shoot you an email tomorrow. Hey does your brother-in-law Mr. Scott ever get out on the ice?

Posted on: 2006/12/7 11:29

LSF Member
From Fredenberg
I try to get him out there but he always has something going on... Once I get my perm out he usually comes up on the weeknights... Hopefully we can get together this weekend... Let me know

Thanks, Brian

Posted on: 2006/12/7 12:11

LSF Member
The LSF friendly site www.minnowfaces.com is having an all day picnic on the ice at Boulder, just a friendly G2G bring your own food to grill. The bite has been hot up there in the afternoon, I plan to be out about 1 PM staying into dark around 7:30 PM.. Hope to see some LSF'rs out there.
http://www.minnowfaces.com/viewtopic.php?t=269

Posted on: 2006/12/8 11:38

LSF Member
From Duluth, MN
Too many northerns to count on sat..some perch, saw some eyes on the camera and lost a couple, seemed they hit everything. Lots of people too, once they showed up fishing really slowed. How'd everyone else do on saturday?

Posted on: 2006/12/11 9:46

LSF Member
From Lake Superior
Slow for Thor and I as well. Very loud and busy on the lake. I had to take off around noon for a family gathering so not much to report here. Hopefully the afternoon/evening was better.

Posted on: 2006/12/11 15:02

LSF Member
From Duluth, MN
Once everyone showed up it died significantly. Roomate's out somewhere today, skipping out of work tomorrow afternoon and wed am to join him. Will keep all posted on what's happening wed afternoon from my office Good luck, tight lines everyone.

Posted on: 2006/12/11 17:42

LSF Member
Is anyone heading out on Fish this weekend? I went out past the dam last weekend and limited out on nice Crappie's. Also caught an 18" eye, a few northern and perch along with plenty of misses. Trying to find out if its worth trying again this weekend with the ice and weather.

Posted on: 2006/12/15 14:43

LSF Member
I just called Hi-Banks resort and they said there is still 5-6" of ice but the ice opened up by the dam. People were going out of Hi-Banks this morning with 4-wheelers still. I may head out there tomorrow but don't think I will take the wheeler too far out on the lake.

Posted on: 2006/12/15 17:04

LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
Welcome to LSF Bill, Went out fishing from Hi-Banks Friday. $3.00 to launch which is average. They had two kinds of minnows, crappie and chubs. Average price. Took the 4-wheeler out and it saved a long walk. Ice was about 7 inches. Fished in 12 foot water and 21 foot water. Basically all we found were the small Perch. They were everywhere.

Posted on: 2006/12/16 7:10

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page