Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: SW Metro Fishing League-ideas?
LSF Member
From Inver Grove Heights
Sounds good to me! I left a message on the web site!

Posted on: 2008/3/21 23:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Inver Grove Heights
Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking! I was thinking SE metro!

Posted on: 2008/3/22 0:14

LSF Member
From Apple Valley, MN
Looking forward to it this year. Wanted to make it a couple times last year but a couple things came up with the boat, should be good to go this year though.

Thursdays are probably best for me. Got a feeling that I will be coaching softball Mon. & Wed. and playing on Tues. again.

Cleary - Fish - McMahon (Carl's) - Spring in Prior are good.

Cedar down in New Prague

There's always Orchard & Marion in Lakeville

O'Dowd in Shakopee

Posted on: 2008/3/22 1:22

LSF Member
From Burnsville, Minnesota
Thanks for the suggestions, Fishbone. We should be setting up the first event soon. For those members without a boat at an event, some of us have room in our boats for another person from time to time. Post your situation and someone may invite you along.

What date will the ice be out this year? We may have to go further south early to get out on the water. Everyone please keep reporting ice conditions as you drive by local lakes.

Posted on: 2008/3/23 7:36

LSF Member
From Apple Valley, MN
No problem, I am pretty flexible, it more a matter of whether the day will work for me.

Posted on: 2008/3/24 14:58

LSF Member
From South West Metro
OK, so Fishbone can't fish Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, I can't fish Thursday, and Fridays are going to be busy days at the lake and if people have weekend plans they are likely to be traveling on Fridays as well. My Thursday night commitment will be done in July, so after that we can move the league to thursday nights. Until then maybe we can shoot for Mondays and some Fridays on weeks when no one is traveling on weeks when we aren't going to the busier lakes.

Tentative schedule posted on www.multispeciesfishing.com

Posted on: 2008/3/24 22:15

Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job.

Whack em and stack em!

LSF Member
From Lk Minnetonka
I am not sure about my classes yet but tues/wed nites always seem to work the best with work.

Not sure how many I could make on thurs/fri nites but I would make it when I could.

Posted on: 2008/3/25 0:47

LSF Member
We sure would like to make it a day when everyone could make it. However, reality sets in and we know that there is not such a day available for everyone.

Posted on: 2008/3/25 10:20

LSF Member
From Apple Valley, MN
I don't have the exact days quite yet. M-W is what I am thinking, but not sure if those are the days. Won't know for a couple weeks.

Go ahead and set it up based on the majority & I\'ll work my schedule to attend whenever possible.

Posted on: 2008/3/25 11:41

LSF Member
See post #16 and click on the link for the latest schedule.

I just found out my summer schedule will likely be Tuesday - Saturdays from 12(noon) to 8:30pm! That pretty much limits my participation to Sundays and Mondays and ruins the whole day! I'm not pleased with this and will appeal it!
Ok, you can quit jumping up and down now and get back to reading the other posts!

Posted on: 2008/3/26 9:20

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page