Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: lost lab
LSF Member
Hey I just want to say that, as of today, there have been over 1700 hits on this subject alone. I think that is amazing. You all have no idea how much it helped, seeing a new post. Thanks again to LSF and the community of fishermen and women. My wife and my 9 year old daughter thank you too!
vexman

Posted on: 2008/3/29 6:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From ROBBINSDALE
maybe your dog got the spring itch and just wanted to run around the woods for a little bit. that happens to me sometime too. ha ha

glad you got her back. i bet she was happy to see you too.

Posted on: 2008/3/29 7:34

LSF Member
From Silver Bay, MN
Congratulations on getting the dog back. Myself along with many others have been following this from the first Thread posted. Figured that you would end up finding her with all of the people into this topic. I don\'t even know what I would do if I lost mine.

I don\'t know if some of you would remember this one but about 3 years ago there was an article in the Duluth Paper about a dog that had been lost while a couple from the cities were camping up in Aitikoken, Canada. My mom and sister were on there way back from Duluth going past Gooseberry when the say the same dog they saw on the way down to Duluth. It took them about 10 minutes to get the dog corraled and in the car. After getting the info to the vet and finding the people we got the dog back to the owners. The dog had traveled almost 300 miles on the road through the woods or however it did it. It\'s kinda amazing how much they can tollerate. And I will never forget the look on their faces when they saw the dog for the first time. Honestly made me cry on the spot.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 10:46

LSF Member
thx berky what a great day last friday was for our family. thx rick

Posted on: 2008/4/2 12:35

LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
VEX....I am SO happy for you. I lost one of my dogs this past fall (5 mo old female yellow lab) while hunting. I found her sitting by my truck hours later. Wow, was that a stressful few hours, I can't imagine the heartache your family went through. Glad to hear the good news! Did you let her sleep in bed with you friday night?

Posted on: 2008/4/2 14:18

LSF Member
thx highbrass Yes the dog slept in the bed and I slept in the Kennel ha ha

Posted on: 2008/4/2 14:31

LSF Member
From central mn
Wow what a great turn out,surprised me actually,Goes to show to never give up...

Posted on: 2008/4/2 14:42

Pro Staff
From Duluth
Awesome news Vexman!

Posted on: 2008/4/2 15:32

LSF Member
From Twin Cities/Marcell
Great news.

chet

Posted on: 2008/4/2 16:52

chet_long@lakestatefishing.com

Successful men do what failures refuse to do.

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page