Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Boulder Lake
LSF Member
From Duluth
Im going to be out on Boulder Lake this afternoon. I dont have a Vexilar yet and dont know my way around the lake all that well yet. Can anyone give me some landmarks and depths where I could hook some walleyes?? Id really appreciate it.

Posted on: 2006/12/22 10:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Boulder Lake
LSF Member
Parp
welcome to LSF! Great to have you here in the Duluth forum!

Head out of the Silver Fox Lodge straight out off the launch to the other side of the boulder island there should be a few others set up already. Aim for the right side of the island and stay away from the crowds. Line yourself up with the North channel, fish chubs on a white Gamakatsu glow hook 6-8 inches off the bottom with a slip bobber.
Low light works better and quiet is the ticket.

remember they charge 3.00 for parking and you should pay before going out there is a box for payment with envelopes on a pole by the bar.

Good luck and let us know how you do in the Boulder report.

Tim

Posted on: 2006/12/22 12:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page