Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: End of July into early August report...
LSF Member
From Andover,MN
Great to hear guys. I am headed back up to Park Rapids for my 2nd week of the summer in 10 days. Can't wait to hit it again.

Posted on: 2008/8/5 22:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Wright County
Nice Gill and Walleye!

Posted on: 2008/8/7 11:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
A coworker and I decided to hit an area lake last night with the rain moving in..

We began by pulling hornets and never switched... We fished for about three hours total and boated right around 30 walleyes (kept 12 the rest were too small, no big fish) a hand full of northerns and a couple perch, I lost something big I am guessing a small 'ski.

We were trolling with my big motor 175 merc. which only trolls down to 2.5-2.8 mph. The fish seemed to bite on the turns and while "Jigging the Line" in the rod holders. I probably should have used the electric to slow down the presentation.

We got soaked but it was well worth it.

Posted on: 2008/8/12 8:51

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page