Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Lake Superior
LSF Member
From Knife River/North Shore
Well I spent a wonderful 10 days in Two Harbors. 1st till 10th, I got out 4 days on smooth water and tried everything in the salmon box at all depths and even bought new stuff that the locals were using. I lost a nice salmon about 6 to 8 lb size right at the boat in the first 15 minute on Sat. 2nd, but when you are the only one in the boat, the netting part doesn't always go well. Missed another small fish 30 minutes later. Well the rest of my close to 20 hours was some nice pleasure boating, lol. But the weather was great every day. Even got in 18 holes of golf. If anyone is looking for a nice campground to stay at on Superior, try the Burlington Bay Campground in Two Harbors. What a view!!!

Posted on: 2008/8/11 21:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lake Superior
LSF Member
From Detroit Lakes,MN
cool sounds like you had a great trip noel welcome home..

Posted on: 2008/8/11 22:08

LSF Member
From Duluth
Thanks for the report Mega! Two harbors has been picking up as far as the laker bite goes too. Most lakers have dropped quite a bit now and he have been picking them up at about the 100-150 fow mark.

Posted on: 2008/8/12 7:54

LSF Member
From duluth
anyone been getting any fish from shore on the north shore? i just got back from the lester and got 1 laker, seems like the rain last night helped them start to move in.

Posted on: 2008/9/27 19:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page