Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

Re: ice fishing ethics
LSF Member
From East Gull Lake/Bemidji
Quote:

I get out I just go out to an open area in the "village" and hope they are set up there for a reason.

THis is differant than setting up next to the one house with in eye sight. It's not right and stinks that a person has to feel so hush hush about spots. Northcountry I can't imagine the # of guides that have to deal with people gpsing (if that's a word) the placement of their customers. At least on a lake like Bemidji there are many possible spots to try if you can stay mobile

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
You guys have a lot of snow up there. If he wants to play dirty why dont you drill some holes around him no less than 10 feet away and flood him out.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:14

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
24inches, that's just ridiculous. It could be dangerous, and could cause damage to equipment. No spot is worth going that far...

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:18

Pro Staff
From Detroit Lakes/Fergus Falls
Quote:

touringfisherman wrote:
Hey guys Im a first timer on this forum. Is it ok to name names on here. Maybe if he or his clients are reading this he will start to feel the presure an think twice about messing with LSF members.

Welcome to the fourms!
My suggestion about naming names, is that if you are going to name/names for someone doing something that you feel is poor behavior.....than pony up and sign your name to your post. (Just my opinion).... I agree with North Country, I'd try to call him or tell him your frustration. If people want to know who he is or what guide operation he runs they can P.M. you.: Now if he acts like a jerk, and you've tried all avenues to remedy a problem....than start naming away
I know I am curious who it is.........but that is just my opinion on how to handle it.........and yes you are right...people should know the power of the internet, messing with guys now days, means you will get brought up on the internet.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:19

Supporting Member
From Bemidji
Quote:

touringfisherman wrote:
Hey guys Im a first timer on this forum. Is it ok to name names on here. Maybe if he or his clients are reading this he will start to feel the presure an think twice about messing with LSF members.

Yes, we do allow names to be posted on our site. But I would encourage you to instead of taking those steps, if someone wants to know who this person is, they PM you and you tell them that way. I know your upset, but Bemidji is a small enough town that at the same time you don't want to competely burn bridges(at least I don't).

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:22

LSF Member
From Bemidji
I know I dont want to flood him out then I would be just as unethical as him. I do NOT want to go there. I have talked to him in a not so friendly tone but that did not bother him. I dont want to name him yet but I will if all options fail.

Birddog my name is Charlie. Those of you who are from Bemidji probably dont know who I am.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:27

LSF Member
From central mn
Thats indeed a tough deal,"been there done that".If it makes ya feel any better,it won't takem to long to fish the spot out,seems these honey holes only hold so many fish,then there done,and if its a walleye hole this is the time of year they tend to be neutral and get lock jaw.

mpo,

Tim

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:37

Supporting Member
From Bemidji
Quote:

touringfisherman wrote:

Birddog my name is Charlie. Those of you who are from Bemidji know who I am.

???? I do... can I call blonde on this one??? The only Charlie I know is about 8-9 yrs old. (scratching head) Hate it when I'm sposse to know something I don't!!!

Posted on: 2009/1/20 14:57

LSF Member
Its perfectly legal to plow where ever you want out there. make it inconveinenet for him.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 15:02

LSF Member
From Bemidji
sorry walleyegal thats all I can give you. Too much publicity already.

Posted on: 2009/1/20 15:06

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page