Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Kid's Perch Derby
LSF Member
From Bemidji/Cass Lake
I'm not sure if WG has posted this on here yet, but this Sunday at 8:00 a.m. we need HOLE drillers in front of the Hampton Inn/Green Mill on Lake Bemidji. We are looking at drilling close to 2000 holes and we have the augers. They will be 6" strikemaster augers since this if for the kids derby. It would be nice to have around 45 helpers and they can reach me on my cell (In my sig) or just show up.. We start at 8 and should be done by 10 or so. The derby starts at 1 and is free to all kids 15 and under. Walleye Chic and BemidjiFisher are also a big part of this event and without them the kids would not get the opprotunity to enjoy this great sport...

Thanks in Advance.....

Beef

Posted on: 2009/3/4 13:12
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Kid's Perch Derby
Supporting Member
From Bemidji
Beef,

Your the one who got us involved.... so don't give trent and I all the credit!!! It would be great to have a strong LSF turnout and I KNOW it can be done!!!

I"ll be wondering around in my LSF hat and grey suit!!! Stop and say hi! And if you show up to help drill holes... you just MIGHT see Jen drill her FIRST hole ever... Never played with an auger before!!!!

Posted on: 2009/3/4 15:50

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
TTT

Come on gang.. lets get some people to help out on this.. Its for the KIDS.. there will be a ton of prizes including a bunch of bikes.

Bring your kids with they will have a great time.

Posted on: 2009/3/5 7:02

Founder & Editor
From Deerwood, MN
Looks like you guys got a great event coming up for the kids. Good luck this weekend.

Posted on: 2009/3/5 16:00

LSF Member
From Hutchinson, Mn
I am going to be in that neck of the woods this weekend and was hoping to get a little more info. Like where would I get on the lake at for the derby? I know my 6 yearold would have a ball!

Posted on: 2009/3/6 2:25

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Its going to be in front of the Hampton Inn... I think the best place to get on the lake would be the Nymore Beach Access just down from the hotel.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 6:05

LSF Member
From Bemidji/Cass Lake
I just recieved a call that 10 of the hole drillers will not make it... We could really use a bunch of people on the ice at 8:00 a.m. Sunday morning... A big thanks in advance if you can help... I will also have the new StrikeMaster Solo there for people to check out...

We will also have all the augers there so you won't need to bring your own auger. We will be drilling 6 Inch holes for this event, since there will be kids there....

Thanks,

Beef

Posted on: 2009/3/6 8:40

LSF Member
From The shores of upper red lake
I will see if I can make it. Then get the son inlaw can bring the kids for the contest. I guess I will have to see waht they want to do tonight when they arrive.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 9:11

Supporting Member
From Bemidji
The weather is supposed to be gorgeous on Sun and this will be a great event. It's one of the events the kids watch for every yr! I will add a pic of my kids and I at it back in 04. We made the front page of the paper! LOL

Attach file:

jpg  family fishing.jpg (58.51 KB)
3846_49b137b432669.jpg 274X427 px

Posted on: 2009/3/6 9:49

LSF Member
From Twin Cities/Marcell
Wow Jen, it looks like you were having a great time all bundled up.

Posted on: 2009/3/6 9:50

chet_long@lakestatefishing.com

Successful men do what failures refuse to do.

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page