Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Opener report...
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
There shouldn't even be an arguement, I put up an honest report, and you're basically calling me a liar. I never said fishing was completely lights out, and I said we had lulls and tough fishing at times.

No, you're not "closer to me than I know".

If you've got a problem or want to chat, my phone rings just fine, my e-mail and PM's also work, give me a holler.

Posted on: 2009/5/21 18:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Backus, MN
I think if Masterlier wants to sling mud, he could atleast put his name to it!

Posted on: 2009/5/21 23:39
www.conquestscents.com

Pro Staff
From Detroit Lakes/Fergus Falls
Quote:

Big-Nasty wrote:
I think if Masterlier wants to sling mud, he could atleast put his name to it!

Ahh the power of the internet.....anyone can hide!
Matt is usually on the fish....I check with him any time I am heading up that way and he has led me away from and towards waters to try. If you are going to question him, or any others report at least sign you name so they can visit or know where you are coming from.
Tony

Posted on: 2009/5/22 8:20

LSF Member
From The big city in Nevada
Ah yes, the power of fighting over the internet. It does not matter who wins...

Winners

No offense intended, there are just better things to discuss.

Posted on: 2009/5/22 8:59

LSF Member
From Albertville
This site is for fishing reports, you have a guy that makes his living fishing and your going to question his reports! Fishing has been a little harder but the ability to adapt is what seperates to excellant fisherman from the avarage. It disgusts me to read such negativity on this site, thats not what this site is about! No room for such displays around here!

Posted on: 2009/5/22 9:26

Walleyes or Whitetails? So many options so little time!

Quote:

masterlier wrote:
You guys have got your heads so far up each others butts you cant think for yourselves. It doesnt pay to argue with you guys. Matt im a lot closer to you then you know. I know what and where its going on so dont try to bull crap me.

I couldn't resist but to reply to Masterlier. I think Masterlier Should hire NorthCountry for a day and see what he catches. Doesn't that sound like a fun guide trip Matt?

There is always a few people in this world that get upset by others success. Matt is a stand up guy and knows how to catch fish, show some respect!

Kupcho

Posted on: 2009/5/22 12:45

Pro Staff
From Southern MN
Come on masterliar. You know he caught the fish and he reported that. He never said it was whackem and stackem, he even said it was slow at times.
Matt don't BS his reports.

Posted on: 2009/5/22 15:11

jimmyrig@lakestatefishing.com

LSF Member
From central mn
His sign on name says it all,don't bother with this guy,he's trolling...I did'nt know you were a guild! Poor guy...

Posted on: 2009/5/22 15:21

LSF Member
From Bemidji
Nice report Matt! some guys just have a jealous bone. haha

Posted on: 2009/5/25 16:01

LSF Member
From Breckenridge, MN
Thanks for the report Matt! I have yet to catch my limit of walleye in the valley area this year but have had a ton of fun trying to figure out where they are and what there biting on and after all isnt that the point. I feel obligated to say that I know Matt and have had many conversations with him and have found his reports to be very helpfull. I wont say what I want to say about the other guy. On that note I dont post alot on this website but I check it almost everday and appreciate all of the reports. Good luck and keep them coming so that weekend warriors like myself can keep up to date.

Posted on: 2009/5/26 8:47

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page