Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Pout?
LSF Member
From St.Cloud, MN
Oh to be your age again, I can remember those days it wasn't that long ago, enjoy it boys, it don't last forever!!! Once in a while after your married and have a few kids, the old lady cuts you lose for a guy weekend and then when you get home and she asked what you did you just tell you fished your butt off and didn't catch anything.

So do you professional pouters want to figure out a Saturday and do this little pout school session or not?

By the way I do not fish and drink, nor do I any longer drink and drive when I think about all the times I did the stupid!! when I was your age, and how many time not only did I not get caught but never had a problem, I think I God more then just a few. Man, was I ever fortunate that nothing ever happened.

Later JD

Posted on: 2007/1/30 13:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Pout?
Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
goin poutin on lake bemidji tonight if anyone is interested in going.

Posted on: 2007/1/30 17:13
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page