Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Fathead Report 10-30-09
LSF Member
From Bemidji/Cass Lake
ICE ICE BABY... All I can think about is ice fishing.. The boat is winterized and the grouse and ducks are dying, but I want to start my new Strikemaster Ice Auger and watch the 10,000 RPM's burn through the ice...

The fishing on Cass and surrounding area lakes seems to be fair. Not many people venturing out but the ones that are, report finding walleyes in the 20-30 fow on a fireball and shiner. Perch are active and the bite seems to be scattered for the best depth to locate them.

Grouse hunting is picking up due to the massive leave drop in the area.. I was out last Sunday hanging a deer stand and I heard grouse drumming all around...

As for ducks, where are they??? Sounds like some of the northern ducks are starting to show up in the area..

Good Luck....

Beef

Posted on: 2009/10/30 7:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page