Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

green lake (isanti) ice?
LSF Member
From isanti
everyones driving on green right? might head up there in the morning for the first time this year, before daylight was wondering ice thickness and any areas to stay away from.

Posted on: 2010/1/9 18:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: green lake (isanti) ice?
LSF Member
From Isanti
Was on green Sat, ice was a little rough off the landing, but not terrible.Lots of traffic. Fishing was miserable. Lots of small perch until dark, then nothing. Nothing on the graph or camera. We stayed until 10pm, but the majority of people left at dusk.I had similar reports from Rush, and pokegama.

Posted on: 2010/1/10 9:10

LSF Member
From isanti
was out with a buddy sunday from 7am to noon, fishing was slow caught a ton of dinky perch, and four pike, 3 on tip ups one in the house.

Posted on: 2010/1/11 8:22

LSF Member
From Stillwater, MN
i have been out to Little Green there 3 times this year on the channel and catch tons of little crappies but all are 8 3/4 and 1 over 10" i gave up on that lake this year. maybe next year the fish will reach 9" so one can keep some and make a dinner.

Posted on: 2010/1/15 11:43

LSF Member
From Oak Grove
Quote:

Doublelung wrote:
i have been out to Little Green there 3 times this year on the channel and catch tons of little crappies but all are 8 3/4 and 1 over 10" i gave up on that lake this year. maybe next year the fish will reach 9" so one can keep some and make a dinner.

Doublelung - this post is for the Green Lake in Isanti County. Although I have been out to Green in Chisago CO with the same results.

Posted on: 2010/1/15 12:38

Pro Staff
I live on green Lake in isanti, this year is probably the slowest bite I have seen since I have lived there. If you are getting them your one of the few.

Posted on: 2010/1/15 13:21

LSF Member
From st.francis mn.
i was on green yesterday we drill hole after hole covered most of the lake one small sunnie and lots of small perch so the search is still on i will find them sooner or later hope sooner

mike (lendo)

Posted on: 2010/1/15 13:54

LSF Member
From Oak Grove
Fished Green 2 nights ago....nada, skunkola. First time in a long time!

Posted on: 2010/1/23 17:47

LSF Member
From Saint Francis
Got a call from a buddy the other day that has been fishing green and has buddies fishing green. Word has it that the bite has been off for a while. Moving around and getting away from the crowds has been key. Finding the pods of crappies away from the pressure has been key in getting a few in the bucket. I haven't been on green yet this year.... so this is coming second hand.

Posted on: 2010/1/23 21:46

LSF Member
From Blaine,Mn/Grand rapids
I'd say that's accurate. There is getting to be a lot of pressure on that lake, and it usually is a tougher bite.

Posted on: 2010/1/24 1:10

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page