Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Bemidji Bound
LSF Member
From East Central,MN
Was a great trip up with North Country Guides yet again. Tom and I caught lots and lots of jumbo perch. We kept a nice meal of 9-11 inchers. Unfortunately the walleyes didnt cooperate with us this trip but the perch action kept us attentive.I did manage to catch a tulibee also, about 17".

I would like to thank Matt for the nice rental and to Trent and Jen for checking us in and visiting with us.You guys are great! Cant wait to get back up next winter. I do have a few pics that I will get up in the next few days.

Posted on: 2010/2/8 19:57
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same" Ronald Reagan
2014 LSF Fall Trolling Get Together Champion
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Bemidji Bound
Supporting Member
From Vadnais Heights
Yes indeed, it was a good time. Nice to see Jen,Matt and Trent again. Sorry a little late responding about the trip. We did get some nice perch I think a couple went 10.5 or 11". Book a trip with NorthCountry Guide Service you won't be disappointed.

tomcat

Posted on: 2010/2/13 11:36

LSF Supporting Member since March, 2007.
2008 LSF Walleye Champion
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page