Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Band members WILL net Lake Bemidji
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
People at the access demonstrating will turn ugly, guaranteed. I urge people to stay home or stay back.

If they plan to net on the south end of the lake, they're in for a rude awakening. Has anyone seen the south end of Bemidji on opener?

As for the Pioneer... great, way to print it on the day it's going to happen. Retarded.

Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:
People at the access demonstrating will turn ugly, guaranteed. I urge people to stay home or stay back.

If they plan to net on the south end of the lake, they're in for a rude awakening. Has anyone seen the south end of Bemidji on opener?

Yeah, we should probably just let them net it...It's just Bemidji right?

Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:18

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Do you live up here? Do you deal with the Natives up here like we do every day? I'd love to see you go down there and protest... I know I won't. They won't care anyway. Do you think some fishermen yelling is going to make them wake up and think, "They're right, let's go home!"? I've seen so many beatings and heard about WAY too many shootings in Bemidji to go looking for a fight. This isn't the steps at the Capitol....

I think the best way for us to do something is to keep on the legislators, and to pray that law enforcement gets things right on Friday.

Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:34

LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:
Do you live up here? Do you deal with the Natives up here like we do every day? I'd love to see you go down there and protest... I know I won't. They won't care anyway. Do you think some fishermen yelling is going to make them wake up and think, "They're right, let's go home!"? I've seen so many beatings and heard about WAY too many shootings in Bemidji to go looking for a fight. This isn't the steps at the Capitol....

I think the best way for us to do something is to keep on the legislators, and to pray that law enforcement gets things right on Friday.

Fear and trust in our Government are not among the things I posses. Matt I love ya bro but I think you are missing the point of a "peaceful" protest. Nobody needs to get hurt. BTW, our message is not to the Indians at all, it is to our government and fellow citizens.

Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:41

LSF Member
From Sartell, MN
Quote:

Eyepod wrote:
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:

Fear and trust in our Government are not among the things I posses. Matt I love ya bro but I think you are missing the point of a "peaceful" protest. Nobody needs to get hurt. BTW, our message is not to the Indians at all, it is to our government and fellow citizens.

The protesting up there will do far more than going down to the Capital steps, this I can gaurantee! I hope a thousand fishermen show up and make a monsterous uproar!

Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:20

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
I will be down there, probably with the long lens documenting. I hope to see you both there...

Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:32

LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:
I will be down there, probably with the long lens documenting. I hope to see you both there...

Nice! with long lens! Nice...

Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:36

Supporting Member
From SW TC Metro
"...One boat that stumbles upon a net wrapped in his lower unit and prop..."

i guess it's time to reinstall my prop spurs.

Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:50

LSF Member
From NE side of Mille Lacs

Posted on: 2010/5/11 22:48

LSF Member
From Sartell, MN
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:

Documenting what?? The natives yelling......

Posted on: 2010/5/11 22:55

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page