Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Late January report...
LSF Member
From Moorhead and all around
Quote:

WalleyeGal wrote:
JJ... remember that nice "highway" going out to the ice cabin? It's GONE!
Arent you suppose to plow that back out Jen. J/K I know that is Trents job.

Posted on: 2011/1/25 22:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Princeton,MN
Quote:

WalleyeGal wrote:
JJ... remember that nice "highway" going out to the ice cabin? It's GONE!

Yeah it was drifting in pretty good by the time we left at 2 on Sunday. No real suprise. Bad part is that is gonna be a long plow out there

Tony the cabin has lots of room, and was in an area that would offer some portable fishing in a short walk. Cards might be a good idea, an XBox or something to hook into the TV might not be a bad idea if the weather turns again.

Posted on: 2011/1/25 22:43

Supporting Member
From Bemidji
LOL Ray... plowing that is gonna be a bugger and a half. 2 big slush pockets, and a LONG ways to go.... more than I can do on the wheeler!!! LOL

And... just for the record... it's MY wheeler that has the plow on it... not his! LOL But I won't completely not give him credit for using it this winter or I may find myself on it alot more! LMAO

Posted on: 2011/1/25 22:46

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Plowing wasn't that bad. Cash gets snow thrown... ;) We now have a fresh road going to our rentals, only one small slush pocket to deal with.

Tony, bring some shiners if you'd like, they are working. Maybe some suckers or creek chubs if you can, as some BIG girls have been eating them the last 2 weeks.

No need for an XBOX or anything, you won't be in the shack with the TV. You'll be so busy walking through slush and shoveling snow you won't have time for TV anyway.... ;)

Posted on: 2011/1/26 20:18

LSF Member
From Turtle River
I'm going to see what kind of night bite is going on out on Bemidji tonite. I'll give you guys a report tomorrow on what I find. I'm not entirely sure what area I will be fishing yet.

Posted on: 2011/1/27 10:40

LSF Member
Anything to report? I'm planning on heading out this afternoon with my 4 year old daughter. Any tips on where there might be some perch action?

Posted on: 2011/1/28 10:07

LSF Member
From Turtle River
No pout last night. I did catch a jumbo fish at 8 o'clock at night?!

Slush, slush, slush...and its snowing again. I typically don't mind winter, but this one is really getting to me.

Posted on: 2011/1/28 14:24

LSF Member
turtleriver30,
Just curious as to whom you are. I live in Turtle River, so we must practically be neighbors.

Posted on: 2011/1/28 15:05

LSF Member
Slush, slush, slush is right, at least on the north side of the lake. What a mess! I was out last night in about 20 feet at the bottom of a drop off, didn't catch anything.

Posted on: 2011/1/29 12:19

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Clients in the houses last night and today are not faring well. Lots of fish seen, but they're very lethargic. I think even the fish have started giving up...

Posted on: 2011/1/29 16:10

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page