Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 3 4 »

North Shore Report
LSF Member
From Eveleth, Mn.
We should start using this thread to start posting are reports. They wont be so spred out among all the other topics. It would make it a little easier for folks to get the info there looking for. I will be heading down to stoney point shortly, and will post how the day went when I get back.

Posted on: 2007/3/27 8:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: North Shore Report
LSF Member
Good idea there is a ton of info to be shared on the shore.
It looks like a lot of open water along the north shore today and the ice looks real black and spooky where there is still some.

Posted on: 2007/3/27 10:13

LSF Member
From Duluth, MN
Don't venture out on the ice!! It's really soft and squishy and shouldn't be hanging around much longer. My roommate and I live by the french and we tested some ice yesterday from the french to the lester, and out a little bit..nasty stuff. Be careful out there, good luck to the shore casters!

Posted on: 2007/3/27 12:03

LSF Member
From Eveleth, Mn.
Fished Stoney point with my brother today from noon to 4:30. No fish, but it sure was nice day to be out. I hope we get some rain soon. The rivers could use it by the time the ice leaves. Cant wait to hit the rivers. I love the fight of a big steelie in the current. Thats is fishing at its finest in my opinion. Hope to see you guys out there. If you see a blue 97 geo metro with a lsf sticker in the rear window its me. Stop and say high.

Posted on: 2007/3/27 22:16

LSF Member
From Eveleth, Mn.
Has anyone been hitting the rivers. I would like to get out Wednesday. Water probably a little cloudy yet, and on the cool side.

Posted on: 2007/4/2 20:49

LSF Member
With the recent rains the rivers should be high enough to get the run going. Though Wednesday may be a bit too much like winter again. I may head up this weekend.

Posted on: 2007/4/2 20:52

LSF Member
From Eveleth, Mn.
Your probably right, I will wait till this weekend. I was hoping to get out before heading back to work at the Air Base in Duluth next week.

Posted on: 2007/4/2 21:01

LSF Member
From Backus, MN
Ranger-
Remember there is never a bad time to go fishing!

Posted on: 2007/4/2 22:44
www.conquestscents.com

LSF Member
From Eveleth, Mn.
The cold and snow dont bother me so much when out fishing. I just hate to drive 1 hour+ to get there when the highways are slippery. Its snowing pretty heavy at this moment. Hey Big-Nasty hope to see you down there, maybe we can meet upand see who can out fish who. LOL

Posted on: 2007/4/3 7:42

LSF Member
From West St. Paul
i will be heading up on friday for the weekend to chase some steelies on the rivers.

Posted on: 2007/4/3 8:11

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page