Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

Re: Steve? Update? You're killin' us-
LSF Member
From Rogers, MN
Quote:

fishfindermn wrote:
This is the dumbest thing I have seen or heard of in a long time. You are now going to court of appeals to fight a fishing out of season ticket and you still think you can fight it by saying "equal rights", that person can do it, why can't I......and all of you are giving money for this.....this is the big push....shame on all of you. Does no one understand the court system. He is fighting a ticket and that is it, and that is all the court will hear on. This is not the right way, and I hope they take your fishing rights aways for life, and you have to pay the cost of the tax payers dollars to fight this stupid suit. It has nothing to do with what you want it to do, and the Judge has and will tell you so again.

What a Morris. Go someplace else with your idiocy..

Posted on: 2011/6/9 8:34

LSF Member
Talked to the guy at Prince bait yesterday about advertising Cass... Hesitantly, he did say he would advertise. On the way out I heard him say" it's so political though"

Would like to have a 1 page CASS brochure, can print a bunch & get these in places where allowed..

Posted on: 2011/6/9 8:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Isanti
Thank you all for your time and effort. What about Hunters or one of the other resorts organizing a fundraiser. A LSF get-together. A little BBQ, beer, soda, with a minimum per person contribution. Just a thought. Mailed my contribution

Posted on: 2011/6/9 8:51

LSF Member
From Avon, MN & Beautiful Mille Lacs
Quote:

wallyhntr1 wrote:
Talked to the guy at Prince bait yesterday about advertising Cass... Hesitantly, he did say he would advertise. On the way out I heard him say" it's so political though"

Would like to have a 1 page CASS brochure, can print a bunch & get these in places where allowed..

I know Steve and some others had a bunch of business cards printed.

Posted on: 2011/6/9 8:59

http://www.casstoday.com/

LSF Member
From Shorewood MN
Steve,
You go got my donation and Support Thank You for standing up for the rest of us.

Posted on: 2011/6/9 8:59

LSF Member
From central mn
After reading other posts from "fishfinder" I've come to the conclusion as I'm sure most of you have this guy is truely a tool~

A quote from him earlier this spring on the netting issue~

"every year, this topic comes back. I live now on the Columbia River which boarders Washington and Oregon"

then on this thread he whines about the guys with rangers taking up parking places with their big rigs on mille laces,poor little fishfinder does'nt know where he lives,sniff sniff.

Keep trolling FF we have your #.

Posted on: 2011/6/9 9:49

LSF Member
Snow you nailed it! He is a tool!!! I hope he did or does move from here as we don't need or want someone with their perspectives that far off base living in this great state!!!

Posted on: 2011/6/9 11:01

LSF Member
From Leech Lake/Lake Mille Lacs
Quote:

snow wrote:
After reading other posts from "fishfinder" I've come to the conclusion as I'm sure most of you have this guy is truely a tool~

A quote from him earlier this spring on the netting issue~

"every year, this topic comes back. I live now on the Columbia River which boarders Washington and Oregon"

then on this thread he whines about the guys with rangers taking up parking places with their big rigs on mille laces,poor little fishfinder does'nt know where he lives,sniff sniff.

Keep trolling FF we have your #.

Interestringly, I have had calls from supporters who live on the Columbia and in the northwest and are very concerned abut the same issues there. I have said before...this is far more reaching of an effort than Lake Mille Lacs walleyes. The outcome of this effort will reach to all borders in the end.

Posted on: 2011/6/9 12:56

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLK

LSF Member
From Leech Lake/Lake Mille Lacs
We have an 8x11 poster that is a blown up business card for display purposes in retail outlets and resorts etc. Including nice display stands for it on counters etc. Let me know....

Posted on: 2011/6/9 12:59

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLK

Anonymous
White caps has a brochure up behind the bar. I haven't noticed one at any other resort.

Posted on: 2011/6/9 19:27

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page