Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Gander Mountain
LSF Member
Gander Mountain has a majority of their icefishing equipment and tackle out, it wont be long until ice so stock up early.

Posted on: 2006/10/30 19:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Gander Mountain
LSF Member
From St.Louis River
They dont have half of it priced yet. It will be a few weeks til they have houses out. They sure made sure they got all those Chubby Darters out didnt they?

Posted on: 2006/10/31 12:30

LSF Member
Yeah, I noticed that but I dont tend to look at prices, something that gets me in trouble with Dory all the time.

Thank god they have the Cabin furnishings dept, I buy her some nic-nacs, it's an easy out on my toy purchases. New rod = cast iron candle holders..

Food for thought.

Posted on: 2006/10/31 20:00

LSF Member
From Minneapolis
Gander is about 1/2 to 3/4 in stock on ice items now depending on the store. Frabill and Otter have arrived for the most part; Clam is either in today or tomorrow. But you're right not everything is priced yet. Those final touches need to get done, including displays. Vexilar is in, Marcum is on the way! Chubby Darters are a required endcap in many stores, that's why they are 'front and center'. Come on ice!!!

Posted on: 2006/11/1 0:29

LSF Member
From North St Paul, MN
Tha Gander in my neighborhood has all the portables on display. (no Otters this year? ) They have a lot of the ice gear out, but there is more stuff coming in every week.

It's making ice somewhere.

Posted on: 2006/11/1 8:26
IBOT #380

LSF Member
I hate to even start this, but the Gander in Duluth has got to be 1 of the worst I have ever been in. There is always crap in the isles, things never seem to be priced, and not to many of the people working there even know what you are asking for.... Sorry for the rant, but this place really erks me. What I would give for a Schhels in this area!!

Posted on: 2006/11/3 13:53

Staff Team
From S.E. MN
The Rochester Gander Mtn. is clustered mess .

Very little Isle space and stuff is all cramped and tight.

There is talk of a new store in Rochester , has anyone else heard of this new store rumor ?

Terry in the Tackle Department is very well versed and a great help.

Posted on: 2006/11/3 14:12

LSF Member
A new Rochester store would be great and I can think of a hundred different locations that would suit one.

I've known Terry since back in the late 60's and yes he is well versed in the fishing department, but has a broad knowledge all thru the different departments. Except maybe where a lot of exercise is involved. lol
[I had to Terry]

Posted on: 2006/11/3 16:35

LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
I noticed that also in Hermantown, was the mess and lack of duty. Rows of stock sitting on the floor but nobody working it.

Posted on: 2006/11/3 18:49

LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
But it is the same way with convience stores, plenty of help standing around with one long line and one person checking people out.

Posted on: 2006/11/3 18:50

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page