Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Where to find 11 lb pancake propane tank?
LSF Member
So I lost mine... now I need to find another one.. if anyone has seen any being sold anywhere please let me know.

I am looking for the pancake style.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2011/12/11 19:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Where to find 11 lb pancake propane tank?
LSF Member
From Glencoe, Mn
Glencoe Fleet Supply has them. I can't remember the price though.

Posted on: 2011/12/11 19:17

Staff Team
From Bloomington-Isle
I believe Gander has them for about $45.

Posted on: 2011/12/11 19:21

LSF Member
Gander? Which one did you see it at?

I just called them.. they didn't seem to even know what I was looking for and claimed to not carry any such tank.

I even called the Maple Grove and Woodbury stores.

Gander guy at Camping dept even said in all his years of working there.. he has never even seen anything other than the green one pounders and the 20 lb blue rhinos being sold there... he made it seem like I didn't know what I was talking about.

Funny thing is... I know Gander is where I bought my first 11 lb pancake tank. It was made by Manchester.

What a joke Gander Mountain is... and the people there know even less about the stuff they are trying to sell.

I wonder if they've even heard of Marcum or Strikemaster there yet?

Posted on: 2011/12/11 19:25

Staff Team
From Bloomington-Isle
Well I bought one 2 years ago at the Lakeville Gander.

Posted on: 2011/12/11 19:37

LSF Member
From South metro
I think fleet farm has them I know for sure they had 1,20 35lbers as well as one other im not sure if it was a5 but was pancaked per say

Posted on: 2011/12/11 20:04

LSF Member
From Mora - Knife lake
Gander is not the best sporting good store by far! Home Depot or Camper World should have them.

Posted on: 2011/12/11 20:14

LSF Member
From Glencoe, Mn
Quote:

JT wrote:
Gander is not the best sporting good store by far!

Eden Prairie store has been good to me. I just purchased some ice cleats today. I tried them out, but didn't like them. Brought them back, and exchanged them for some different ones. I asked the sales lady if I didn't like them, If I could bring these back, because I wasn't going to be using them until next weekend. She said that I had 90 days to return them if I didn't like them, and get a different set, If I choose to do so.

Some good reports, some bad ones too.

Posted on: 2011/12/11 20:19

LSF Member
From Crystal, MN
Quote:

cichlid_baby wrote:

I just called them.. they didn't seem to even know what I was looking for and claimed to not carry any such tank.

Gander guy at Camping dept even said in all his years of working there.. he has never even seen anything other than the green one pounders and the 20 lb blue rhinos being sold there... he made it seem like I didn't know what I was talking about.

Funny thing is... I know Gander is where I bought my first 11 lb pancake tank. It was made by Manchester.

What a joke Gander Mountain is... and the people there know even less about the stuff they are trying to sell.

While I haven't been to the Eden Prairie store recently they have had smaller tanks in the fishing department. I know they had the taller 11 lbers. I don't remember if they have the pancake ones. Give the EP store a call.

Posted on: 2011/12/12 10:20

LSF Member
From Hartville, OH / Lake Erie
Quote:

cichlid_baby wrote:

I know last year and years past the woodbury gander has carried the 11 lb pancake tanks. I would go look for yourself as talking to people at gander on the phone/or in store is like talking to a 2 year old very uninformative and usualy not in a good mood.

Posted on: 2011/12/12 10:24

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page