Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Best Iphone Lake map app. for Red
LSF Member
From Princeton
What's the best map app for red? The only one I am finding is the Navionics. One is $14.99 the other is $9.99. they both appear to cover the whole U.S. where it appears that their map chips are regional.

Does the app on the Iphone work as well as the map chips?

Posted on: 2012/1/18 12:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Best Iphone Lake map app. for Red
LSF Member
From Hartville, OH / Lake Erie

Posted on: 2012/1/18 12:37

LSF Member
From Princeton
Thanks for the link millelacseye

Posted on: 2012/1/18 20:04

Quote:

Roddy wrote:
What's the best map app for red? The only one I am finding is the Navionics. One is $14.99 the other is $9.99. they both appear to cover the whole U.S. where it appears that their map chips are regional.

Does the app on the Iphone work as well as the Wooden lake maps chips?

Hi Roddy
I wanna one favour from your side. Could you please inform me. Does this app work on blackberry???

Posted on: 2016/10/31 12:19

Quote:

Roddy wrote:
What's the best map of wood app for red? The only one I am finding is the Navionics. One is $14.99 the other is $9.99. they both appear to cover the whole U.S. where it appears that their map chips are regional.

Does the app on the Iphone work as well as the map chips?

Hi
A large screen Smartphone like the iPhone 6+ (pictured) have larger and better displays for map use in the field and significantly better battery life than older models. If you use Gaia GPS on your iPhone, and CalTopo for your pre-trip route planning and map printing, then your printed maps will exactly match the maps and way points on your iPhone! [Pictured is a map printed from CalTopo, and the same map on an iPhone (with way points and routes imported from the CalTopo file, and downloading the same maps as used with CalTopo).]

Posted on: 2016/12/26 4:56

Does CalTopo have lake depth contours?

Posted on: 2016/12/26 20:50

Quote:
Roddy wrote:
What's the wooden map app for red? The only one I am finding is the Navionics. One is $14.99 the other is $9.99. they both appear to cover the whole U.S. where it appears that their map chips are regional.

Does the app on the iPhone work as well as the map chip?

Hello Roddy ,

All things considered, yes… however just when it participates in an arrangement of traps to stay away from a protracted procedure that was de rigueur when GPS beneficiaries initially showed up. In improving matters, Apple's not being totally exact about how this all functions and what it's doing. So let me clarify where Wi-Fi and mobile phone towers fit into the condition.
I hope it will help you.

Posted on: 2/10 3:09:35

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page