Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

lake Ida reports?
LSF Member
From Fargo and Becker mn
Hey all! just curious if anyone has been out to lake ida this year at all? or has anyone had any luck out there in the past? i spent all afternoon out there and nothing. is it worth another try?

Posted on: 2012/2/5 19:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: lake Ida reports?
LSF Member
From Fargo and Becker mn
No one?...

Posted on: 2012/2/6 23:36

LSF Member
From Moorhead
I've never fished Ida before, but I've heard the fishing can be slow. I was looking at my contour map the other day because I was considering fishing it, but it looks to be pretty shallow with limited structure. From what I can tell on the map, it's got a gradual bottom, so it might be tough getting on a school. I've been on Big Cormorant just up the road and the perch bite has been pretty good the last couple weeks, even caught a nice 9 1/2" yesterday. I've had the best action in 15'-20'.

Posted on: 2012/2/10 17:45

LSF Member
From Fargo and Becker mn
thanks alot for the reply! yeah maybe ill have to try the cormorant lakes instead this weekend

Posted on: 2012/2/14 10:58

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page