Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Bemidji board
LSF Member
Oh man, You have to fish maple for walleyes in the spring,There is no better fishing. Once the water warms and the traffic comes out I dont even watse my time as the fish shut down completely. Just after ice out on maple, fish either the bay on the west side or off of east shore for crappie.
Maple is doing pretty good this winter for walleyes and the winter crappie bite on union is always good.
One other place around forks you might want to try is the red river. If you know where the old mallory bridge was, I have a buddy that has two 10# eyes on his wall that came from there. It is the only place ive ever seen permanent houses on the river around there so its not to hard to find.
As far as fishing in bemidji,I'm all over the place chasing eyes in the summer.Once july comes i like to fish julia for a couple weeks. when they turn off there I fish three island for pike(slot limit there but there is some big ones) until the water cools back down.
Did you fish the tourney in crookston last weekend?

Posted on: 2012/2/15 15:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From EGF, MN
Yeah i fished maple last spring and it was constant action. But you are right, the action shuts down once the traffic comes. I have never fished the red in gf but i know there is some big fish. No i didnt even know there was a tourney this last weekend. Have you ever fished clearwater over by clearbrook? Thats where my cabin is. I occasionally trailer my boat to bemidji and red lake when the fish arent cooperating on clearwater.

Posted on: 2012/2/17 8:03

LSF Member
Cant say that I have. Have a cabin here in bemidji and dont have to go too far for decent fishing most days.
Maybe ill have to look into trying it sometime this summer.

Posted on: 2012/2/26 12:19

LSF Member
From Walker
My only pet peve is when I check a board and there are no reports or pics to look at. On some forums there won't be a report for weeks. Keep the reports coming guys!

Posted on: 2012/2/29 9:13

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page