Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Bemidji Report... (pics)
Pro Staff
From Detroit Lakes/Fergus Falls
Quote:

spotchecker wrote:
Who the hell are slug and ant or is that inside info too. You holier than thou guide and staff guys really have nothing to offer other than trying to prop up your business. Are you trying to impress us little guys with your prowess? If so it is really getting old. I am not impressed at all with the insider **** that goes on with this site.
Those of us that just want to join in or have fun and share info on this site are getting sick of the arrogance by the appointed few who think they should be the ones who call the shots for everybody.
Sorry, but I think this is a bad example for all the oldtimers on this site to be setting for the newcomers!!!

??? I didn't know who slug or ant were either......However, I didn't see anyone "calling the shots for everybody." Great report Matt, and it looks like the kids in the top bunk were awaken by some serious fish action! Looks like the fishing has indeed been good for youse guys!.....
err and now a positive post.....nice!

Attach file:

jpg  bipolar.jpg (21.80 KB)
2212_4f46fb4548754.jpg 222X97 px

Posted on: 2012/2/23 21:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From coonrapids/walker
Thanks matt for the report I look forward to the reports and pics

Posted on: 2012/2/23 22:18

LSF Member
From Barnesville MN / Detroit Lakes area
Thanks Matt! Keep up the great work! One day I would like to get up there and fish with you, even though you're an arrogant turd. LOL

Posted on: 2012/2/23 22:22

LSF Member
From Mound, MN
Wow, those are awesome fish! It's so cool that you got a call from Atmosphere too, and got to take some of the band fishing.

You are the man!

Tate has an amazing personal best! A 27" at age 4. Incredible!

Keep up the good fishing!

Posted on: 2012/2/23 23:04

Hunting Field Staff
From Iron Range.
Quote:

Northcountry wrote:
Quote:

spotchecker wrote:
....Sorry, but I think this is a bad example for all the oldtimers on this site to be setting for the newcomers!!!

You're probably right, I shouldn't promote taking kids fishing, enjoying the outdoors, or give out info on how the bite is, including solid info on where to look and how to attack the lake. My apologies......

Yeah Matt...why do you have to be such a meanie? Keep on with that behavior and you and I will have to go fishing in grizzly country......and you know how that could turn out for my pals.....

( nicereport - and that little boy of yours is a lucky kid....keep up the GOOD work.)

SL

Posted on: 2012/2/23 23:12

LSF Member
From Moorhead and all around
Nice job Matt.

Posted on: 2012/2/24 0:31

Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Quote:

hanoverhydro wrote:
Thanks Matt! Keep up the great work! One day I would like to get up there and fish with you, even though you're an arrogant turd. LOL

HAHAHA!!

+1!!!!

Posted on: 2012/2/24 0:43

LSF Member
From Prior Lake MN
Nice work Matt! I've fished with Erik quite a few times all over the place. He is a very good dude and absolutely loves to fish! How was the show?

Posted on: 2012/2/24 2:16

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Show was pretty epic!

Posted on: 2012/2/24 18:47

LSF Member
From Central MN
Awesome report Matt!! Looks like i might have to make a trip that direction before ice out!

Posted on: 2012/2/28 15:34

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page