Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

walleye lakes in wright county
From Buffalo
Does antbody out there know of a good producing walleye lake in wright county and what should a guy use to catch them.

Posted on: 2007/5/18 0:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: walleye lakes in wright county
LSF Member
From Buffalo, MN
Pull a lindy rig with live bait on any Wright County lake with walleye in it and your liable to get bit. Try Clearwater, Cedar or Buffalo, just to name a few.

Posted on: 2007/5/18 1:14

Supporting Member
From Coon Rapids & Backus, MN
I haven't fished Wright County all that much, but have had pretty good luck on Buffalo the three times I've been out there. I agree that a Lindy Rig is a great way to start, but don't be afraid to switch it up if that's not producing. I understand the bite is pretty good out there right now.

Posted on: 2007/5/18 7:06

LSF Member
From Big Lake, MN
All good lakes named above for eye's. Some of the best eye fishing I've had is in the Crow River, use some rapala's for finding them bunched up, then use a jig/minnow combo to pluck more out of each hole in the river. Also maybe try a few other lakes by Clear Water, like Pleasant, John, also Waverly.

Posted on: 2007/5/18 8:25

From Buffalo
I was fishing palaski last night and was hammering the rock bass. Everytime I casted out i'd get one. I was using a fireball jig and a fat head.

Posted on: 2007/5/18 10:06

Staff Coordinator
From Wright County
Dont forget Howard, Cokato, Collinwood, and Mary...

There is alot of good walleye lakes in Wright County!

Posted on: 2007/5/21 15:20

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page