Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Atvsleds.com in Brainard
LSF Member
From First city on the Mississippi
Hi all,

I am shopping for a used Atv and I came across a web site called Atvsleds.com. They seem to have a good selection of Atvs with about 2000 miles. The dealership is 2 hrs south of me in Brainard. Before I drive down there to take a look I am wondering if anyone has any input about this business? I wonder if they are they fair and decent to work with?

Thanks in advance,

Posted on: 2012/7/11 0:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Atvsleds.com in Brainard
LSF Member
Anyone heard of this dealer?

Posted on: 2012/7/11 16:27

LSF Member
From East Central,MN
No, but thats alot of used ATV's. I would make sure they werent rental units.

Posted on: 2012/7/11 16:33
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same" Ronald Reagan
2014 LSF Fall Trolling Get Together Champion

LSF Member
From Perham
I work with a guy who bought one from there - he's been very happy with it.

Posted on: 2012/7/11 17:06

LSF Member
Thanks for the reply's. Sunkin boat that is what I was wondering. I may have to just call them and ask what they are all about. I wonder if its a consignment lot, a repo spot, used rentals, or maybe insurance fixes. Any other info??

Posted on: 2012/7/11 22:05

LSF Member
From Monticello
I was looking at this website. Has anyone had any updated details on this place? Where do they get there inventory?Are they salvage?

Posted on: 2012/7/31 15:27

LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
They had two complaints filed with the better business bureau and they are not part of the BBB.

I would stay clear of them. Their prices are just not in line with the market. Anything too good to be true, probably is.

Someone was burned so bad by them, they are going out fo their way to post Beware of ATVsleds.com ads on Craigslist in every one of the regions they post ads.

All i know is their website was obviously made by an beginner. I would think most high school kids could put up a better website. The professionalism is certainly not there.

The amount of inventory they have makes a person want to check it out for sure. For the prices a person may get, it would be worth taking whatever you are looking at to a real authorized dealer for a once over if not a twice over.

Good luck!

Posted on: 2012/9/21 10:07

Take your business elsewhere, I caught them rolling back the miles on at least 2 sleds they bought from auction site and didn't seem to care when I called them out on it. I can send proof to anyone interested in seeing.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 12:35

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Wow, just checked them out. You can buy 2 of their ATV's for what everyone else wants for one of theirs! Screams scam to me.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 13:12

LSF Member
I purchased a honda atv from them and have been very happy, it had higher miles but i had it checked over and is in great shape for the price I paid....Like anything...used cars, etc, do a little research and if by chance you buy it and something goes wrong there are enough guys in MN who work our their garage and can fix it. Even an engine rebuild ist too costly. I was told they buy auction and dealer trade ins... I'd buy again from them as I've had zero problems with mine.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 13:43

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page