Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Atvsleds.com in Brainard
LSF Member
From Crystal, MN
Quote:

JoeyNation wrote:
I purchased a honda atv from them and have been very happy, it had higher miles but i had it checked over and is in great shape for the price I paid....Like anything...used cars, etc, do a little research and if by chance you buy it and something goes wrong there are enough guys in MN who work our their garage and can fix it. Even an engine rebuild ist too costly. I was told they buy auction and dealer trade ins... I'd buy again from them as I've had zero problems with mine.

First post on the site? Hmmm.... either way, what he says about researching is correct.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 14:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Crystal, MN
Quote:

clintalan wrote:
Take your business elsewhere, I caught them rolling back the miles on at least 2 sleds they bought from auction site and didn't seem to care when I called them out on it. I can send proof to anyone interested in seeing.

First post on the site... hmmm....

Going down the conspiracy route maybe these two guys are competitors?

Posted on: 2013/12/18 14:24

LSF Member
Broman.......I had a feeling that was coming.... If your betting Man I'll bet you a Vexilar FL 28 that I have a receipt from my purchase. I've been following this site since last year when I got back into ice fishing, just decided to post when I saw the note, actually joined for a login eariler in the week. I got the ATV to pull the fish house around but have yet to take it on the lake. Wondering if I need chains on the tires... .if anyone has an view on that. its 4wd and a 450 so not sure

Posted on: 2013/12/18 14:32

LSF Member
From Crystal, MN
Quote:

JoeyNation wrote:
Broman.......I had a feeling that was coming.... If your betting Man I'll bet you a Vexilar FL 28 that I have a receipt from my purchase. I've been following this site since last year when I got back into ice fishing, just decided to post when I saw the note, actually joined for a login eariler in the week. I got the ATV to pull the fish house around but have yet to take it on the lake. Wondering if I need chains on the tires... .if anyone has an view on that. its 4wd and a 450 so not sure

I see that you did create your account a few days ago so I do believe you. I just felt like stirring up the pot. No worries. As for your question about the chains. Yes, get chains. I was up a few weeks ago on Red and my buddy had chains on his ATV and without them it would have been pretty tough to get around.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 14:40

LSF Member
cool thx, i see them for like 50 bucks on amazon so I'll probably go that route.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 14:58

Staff Team
From Bloomington
I just got some at Fleet Farm for $44... no shipping.

However if you are not near a FF it may be of no good to you.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 15:20

Not a conspiracy in anyway, and I am by no means a competitor. Just found a couple sleds they just posted that looked like good deals. Did some research and found they bought them on auction a couple days ago for dirt cheap. Then listed them with exaclty 3000 less miles yesterday. If someone misrepresents something I feel it is everyone elses business to know they do so.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 15:53

LSF Member
Thanks thats helpful and even better. Only problem is I can't ever go to FF and buy just one thing....

Posted on: 2013/12/18 15:55

I took 2 of my sleds to ATVSLEDS to have them checked over they had they sleds loaded on the trailer for me when we got there my sons sled had no power I took it back to them and they checked it over and told me that one cylendar had no compression and the motor had to be rebuilt I had one of our shop mechanics look at it and found that the throttle cable had come disconnected from the slide in the carberator I haven't been back to them since and wouldn't recomend them.

Posted on: 2014/4/12 10:29

LSF Member
From Detroit Lakes
This is an old dead thread, but I just learned that ATVsleds in Brainerd is closed up. Apparently the owner was arrested on forgery and falsifying documents charges, which coincidentally seem to fit this topic from 5 years ago. They also sold vehicles, I bought a beater pickup from them back in 2015 and had allll sorts of problems getting a title for it with every excuse in the book. That took almost 5 months if I remember, and they couldn't blame LARS back then lol. Anyway just thought it was interesting.

Posted on: 2018/7/23 12:19

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page