Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 65 »

Re: Hot Prices on Meat
LSF Member
From andover
i see Cubs has their live lobsters on sale for 9.99 lb. probably through Monday. they average about a pound to pound and a half. good luck.

Posted on: 2012/12/29 16:13

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From andover
Rainbow has a good price on ground chuck at 2.49 lb. sold in 3 pound chubs. they have T-bones at 6.99 lb. also bone in chicken breasts at 99 lb. Cubs has T-bones at 6.99 lb. and chicken leg quarters at 89 lb. sold in 10 poud bags. i stopped at Rainbow to get some burger on sale and noticed they have baby back ribs at 2.99lb. will have to pick some up for sure.good luck.

Posted on: 2012/12/30 9:43

LSF Member
From Cold Spring MN
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
i see Cubs has their live lobsters on sale for 9.99 lb. probably through Monday. they average about a pound to pound and a half. good luck.
That's a great price wish St. Cloud still had Cubs. Picked a couple up at Coborn's in Sartell for 12.99 a pound that were 1.5 pounds easy to make and alot cheaper than Red Lobster.

Posted on: 2012/12/31 9:49

LSF Member
From andover
we sold a ton of those over the years when i was working. ask the butcher for some seaweed [kelp] that the lobsters come shipped with. keeps them alive longer. it's important to keep them alive until you cook them. they spoil quickly once they die. good luck.

Posted on: 2012/12/31 10:26

LSF Member
From andover
Cub has some good meat deals this week. boneless strip steaks 6.99 lb. whole fryers 1.29 lb. assorted pork chops 2.99 lb. family pacs chicken drumsticks or thighs in value pacs for 4.99. Rainbow has chuck roasts at 3.49 lb and atlantic salmon fillets for 5.99lb. [farm raised]. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/1/6 10:03

LSF Member
From andover
one of my favorite adds from Cubs and Rainbow. Cubs has their pork combo pacs for 1.29 per pound. they contain a pork roast some chops, and some bone in country ribs. Rainbow has the boneless pork loin on add for 1.99 lb. i use them to cut into chops, boneless pork ribs, and roasts. i also use it to make canadian bacon. these are excelent buys to stock up on if you have room in the freezer. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/1/13 10:09

LSF Member
From andover
this week the Sunday adds are pretty weak in my opinion. i dont realy care for buy one get one free coupons. lot's of time the price get's inflated a little so you'll have to judge for yourself if it's a bargain or not. Cub has a buy one get one or "bogo" on skinless chicken breast. Rainbow has a better add this week. they have ground chuck for 2.49 lb. they have boneless skinless breast or boneless thighs for 1.98 lb. better price than the bogo ones. County Market has a buy one get one on bonless Chuck Roasts this week. doesn't say what price per pound. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/1/20 10:03

LSF Member
From andover
the best price this week is on bone in pork country style ribs from Kings County Market. these ribs come off the rib end of the bone in whole pork loin. i buy a lot of these when they are at this price. Rainbow has T-bones for 6.88 lb. which is a good price. they also have some Sugardale half hams [bone-in] for 99 cents per lb. baby back ribs for 3.88 lb. which is not great but better than regular price. Cubs dont realy have much except a great price on bone-in strip steaks at 5.99 lb. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/1/27 11:04

LSF Member
From Mn
Out this way Teals in Paynsville, Country style bone in pork ribs are 1.19 a lb.
Cubs 1.29 family pac was a fine deal,But out here cub is mostly buy one get one,They dont advertise a price!I have to drive 15 miles to see the deal.
Not much for good prices other than the country style ribs, this way this week

Posted on: 2013/1/27 11:28

LSF Member
From Blaine
Target has Hormel baby back ribs for $2.99 this week.

Aldi has St. Louis ribs for $2.49 on Wednesday.

Posted on: 2013/1/27 11:44

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 65 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page