Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 60 »

Re: Hot Prices on Meat
LSF Member
From andover
that's a good deal on baby backs and st. louis ribs. Thanks. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/1/27 13:43

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From andover
this week i see Walmart had ground chuck for 2.68 lb. Rainbow has chuck roast for 3.49 lb and whole fryers,jumbo pac chicken drumsticks and thighs for 99 cents lb. Cub has boneless skinless chicken breast on coupon for 1.77 lb in family pacs with a limit of 2 packs. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/3 9:50

LSF Member
From andover
lot's of sales this week. Rainbow has family pac chicken boneless skinless breasts and thighs for 1.88 lb. 80 percent ground chuck for 2.59 . whole pork butts for 1.79 lb and whole beef tenderloin for 7.99 [make sure you take that silver skin off].

Cubs has a great deal on top sirloin steak for 3.99 lb. also fresh drumsticks or thighs in family pacs for 99 lb. they also have Tbones for 6.88lb. County Market has strip steaks for 6.98 lb. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/10 10:05

LSF Member
From andover
i went to the Andover County Market today and noticed they had all natural pork butts there in a nice display for 1.50 lb. that's a good price and they are in individual pieces [cryovac bags]. this will be used by me for buckboard bacon and some venison bacon. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/12 16:13

LSF Member
From andover
i'll have to stop in at Rainbow this week to get some whole boneless pork loins at 1.99lb. you can make roasts, chops, or boneless ribs out of them. also you can smoke some canadian bacon with them. they also have whole roasting chickens at 1.29, as does Cubs. Cubs has boneless chuck roasts at 3.49 lb. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/17 8:52

LSF Member
From andover
A VERY HOT BUY AT CUBS FOR THREE DAYS!! i shopped today and noticed that they have whole slabs of pork spareribs on add [ 3 day radio add] for $1.68 lb. limit of 3. got three today and will get 3 a day till it's over. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 14:39

LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
A VERY HOT BUY AT CUBS FOR THREE DAYS!! i shopped today and noticed that they have whole slabs of pork spareribs on add [ 3 day radio add] for $1.68 lb. limit of 3. got three today and will get 3 a day till it's over. good luck.
I been in Willmar all morning,Doc appt and the months grocery shopping,Groceries come from 3 different stores Cub being one.Maybe the ribs are a city thing??No sale out this way.I have been looking for a sparerib deal for our lake lot renters when spring comes we have a BBQ for them.I need 4 whole racks.Fine price there Reinhard!!
Think I'll make a phone call to Cub.I dont think I could have missed that price?!?

Posted on: 2013/2/20 15:27

LSF Member
From andover
this add should apply to all cub stores. it's a 3 day radio add. the limit is 3 but you can try sneaking an extra one, they usualy dont say nothing or take someone with you.. remember also that the week before memorial day Target will have a baby back rib add with a hot price with a limit of 6 slabs normaly. but this sparerib price is a hot one at cubs. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 15:33

LSF Member
From Mn
I've used meat coupons from a city Cub flier out here in Willmar.I remember one specifically,it was for pork butts at a fine price.When I bought the butts here the coupon was for produce! according to the scan on the coupon.Thats when they informed me not all Cubs print the same deals.I was stumped! a coupon for meat was for romaine lettuce in another Cub.It happened more that once.I dont even try the city paper fliers out here anymore.
Just called.Looks like I got to get to Willmar Cub before the storm gets here tomorrow.The ole girl will accompany me and we'll get 6.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 17:32

LSF Member
From andover
great!!! got to get the deals when you can and this is a good one, especialy for us smoker and grill fanatics like me [and the family budget]. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 17:50

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 60 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page