Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Propane
LSF Member
From Woodbury, MN
Driving to bemidji from TRF right now. I need my 20lb tank filled to keep warm on the ice. Where in bemidji can I get this done? And if anyone has tips on where a guy could hook into some panfish AND northerns (tip-up) it would help since I'm new to the area. Feel free to PM me. Any help appreciated. West side of bemidji would be ideal for me if possible. Thanks again.

Posted on: 2013/1/19 8:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Propane
LSF Member
Stop at Walmart and exchange your tank and you will always have a new tank and its filled for around $20.00 dollars. If you need bait Gander Mountain is right there also, and might even give you advise on a lake your gonna fish. Be safe the wind is gonna be blowing pretty hard today.

Posted on: 2013/1/19 11:47

Supporting Member
From Bemidji
If you exchange it at a blue rhino you only get about 15lbs for your 20 pound tank. If you exchange it at Menards they give you 17lbs. Lots of places in town have Blue Rhino exchanges... but like I said you only get 15lbs.

You can stop at Tabers and exchange there(they are filled by Cenex) and you get 20 lbs. Or you can stop at the Cenex or Tomstop and have it filled. You will get 20 lbs at both places.

If I was you I would stop at Tabers and get my propane and bait at the same time.

Posted on: 2013/1/19 11:53

LSF Member
From Woodbury, MN
Thanks for the replies. Didn't hear from anyone quick enough so I asked a few guys in town and they sent me out to Pete's on the west side of town. Refilled me in a couple minutes and I was gone. For bait at gander, they said lake bemidji is my best bet. Fishing the north west corner now. Sluggish fish, slow bite. Will advise.

Posted on: 2013/1/19 12:15

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
I always go to the ball plant or to Pete's... I would only do a tank exchange if you were in DIRE need and in a huge hurry. WAste of money unless you need a newer tank...

Posted on: 2013/1/19 19:15

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
you can get it filled at tom stop also on irvine ave.

Posted on: 2013/1/21 0:04

Northcountry Guide Service
Serving the Bemidji Area since 2002
www.northcountryguides.com

651-399-3179

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page