Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

High banks resort
LSF Member
From Bloomington Mn
I know all you guys have been saying how good high bank resort is. Well I sent them a email last week on how the roads were. Because I have this week off wanted to fish out of threr resort. But in a weeks time they never got back to me. To me that not very good customer service. Now I have change my mind and will go up to low. Thanks just wanted to vent.

Posted on: 2013/3/4 20:27

Re: High banks resort
LSF Member
Why didn't you just call?

Posted on: 2013/3/4 20:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Dilworth
It seems that calling would give you an answer on the spot. I'd much rather hear 1st hand over the phone then to communicate via email. Maybe that's just me

Posted on: 2013/3/4 20:57

LSF Member
I call them like once every couple weeks for a report and always get an up to date answer immediately. I would think it would take less time to call then it would to email.

Posted on: 2013/3/5 10:27

LSF Member
From Wright County
Just throwing it out there maybe the email went to a "spam" folder? I know it has happened to me with emails from an LSF member....

Posted on: 2013/3/5 10:29

Anonymous
Let me guess... you are complaining about their customer service, but you have never paid them a penny. In my mind you are not their customer until you have an agreement in place to spend some $$ there. Who comes on here bashing a business for not giving them something for free, even if it was just an ice road report you were looking for?

Posted on: 2013/3/5 12:25

LSF Member
From Bloomington Mn
Thunder Thanks I did not think about that. When I get my new phone I will just call them.Hey pocket I was trying to spend my $$ there. Why dont you shut up and go smell some mint

Posted on: 2013/3/5 12:57

LSF Member
From Red Wing/ Ely
Typical citidiot, Don't you think they might be a little too busy to not get back to you immediately? The world does not stop and start at your convenience and they have possibly the best resort on the lake!

Posted on: 2013/3/5 13:17

Founder & Editor
From Deerwood, MN
Quote:

pbtrapper wrote:
I know all you guys have been saying how good high bank resort is. Well I sent them a email last week on how the roads were. Because I have this week off wanted to fish out of threr resort. But in a weeks time they never got back to me. To me that not very good customer service. Now I have change my mind and will go up to low. Thanks just wanted to vent.

Your email could have been sent to spam or been rejected by the email server for a ton of reasons. Who know's unless you called... If you would have called and left a message which was not returned, I think some would have some sympathy.

Posted on: 2013/3/5 15:40

Topic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page