Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Open Seat
Pro Staff
From Duluth
Maybe one of the staff guys can sticky this on top.

I've seen this on other sites. I know there are others in my situation, where we have odd work schedules. Sometimes it makes it difficult to find a fishing partner during the week.

Keep an eye on this post for the opportunity to jump in another fishermans boat. I know you will all remember to treat others boats and equipment with respect, and remember gas is expensive. So please chip in.

I hope this works out for everyone. I think my boat is full next week. But I'll post if I have an open seat.

And if you have an open seat, let us know.

Posted on: 2013/7/13 15:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Open Seat
LSF Member
From andover
Great idea!! a lot more fun with someone who loves to fish. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/7/13 15:59

Die young as old as possible.

LSF Member
From Princeton,MN
Sticky'ed. Let me know if you have any Friday or Monday openings, I would love to jump in!

Posted on: 2013/7/13 16:19

Pro Staff
From Duluth
Thanks for the sticky JJ. I'll let you know about the M & F days. I will for sure have some off.

Posted on: 2013/7/13 17:06

LSF Member
From Chaska/Leech Lake
Hey Skinny,

That is a very generous offer. Sure wish I lived up
your way !

Good luck out there.

tweed

Posted on: 2013/7/13 18:56

Re: Open Seat 8/27-8/29
LSF Member
From Twin Cities
Heading up to Lutsen for a few days mid-week before the holiday and lugging the boat along. Will likely be launching out of Grand Marais Weds (8/28) and Thurs AM (8/29), possibly even a few hours Tuesday afternoon (8/27) if I can get out of the Cities first thing tomorrow morning.

Wife and some friends aren't coming up until later in the week so likely fishing solo until then. Have plenty of gear and room for 2 more (possibly even a 3rd) if anyone else is going to be in the area.

Shoot me a note here or via email (MLeslie347@gmail.com) if interested and I'll PM/email you my cell.

Posted on: 2013/8/26 14:07

Staff Team
From Annandale
I am one of those weekend workers with Monday and Tuesday being my traditional days off. I would love to make a trip up to Superior and do some fishing. If anyone has an open seat for early in the week I'd certainly jump on the chance. As skinny said, it can be pretty difficult finding fishing partners for us weekend laborers.

Posted on: 2013/8/26 14:41

Re: Open Seat 6/5 PM - 6/6 AM Duluth-Superior
LSF Member
From Twin Cities
Know it's late notice, but I need to take advantage of a couple of days off so thinking I may haul the boat up the Duluth/Superior tomorrow (Thursday 6/5) and fish Thursday late morning, evening and Friday morning. Looking like a solo trip at this point so have room for 1-2 more if anyone is in the area.

Not sure yet if I'll launch out of Loon's, Barker's or McQuade, may be a last minute decision as I start down the hill.

If interested, shoot me an email at: MLeslie347"at"gmail.com and I'll give you my cell.

Posted on: 2014/6/4 17:32

LSF Member
From Knife River/North Shore
I saw your post late last night. I would have taken you up on the seat offer but I was already hitting the lake today with another friend. Hope you made it and had better luck then us. We fished from 6 am till 2:30 pm with only 1-Laker, 2- King and 1 Coho.

Posted on: 2014/6/5 16:31

LSF Member
From Twin Cities
Good thing you went with your friend Papa as it was a pretty slow day out of Superior Entry for me. Got a late start North (darn snooze button) so lines weren't set until 9:30 or so. Looked like that line of weather was finally moving in so pulled lines around 2:30 as well so I didn't get caught out in it. Only one laker in the 5 hours of battling the mud and cottonwood fluff. Of course, those T-storms all slid off to the North so figured I'd have an early dinner and then re-launch out of McQuade for the evening, but just about the time I got to McQuade the rain started for real so I called it a night.

Posted on: 2014/6/6 6:16

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page