Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Anyone out yet??
LSF Member
From Bemidji
Anybody out in the area yet?? I haven't been around to check any local lakes. Wondering if anyone has braved any smaller lakes in the area yet?

Posted on: 2013/11/26 23:03

Re: Anyone out yet??
LSF Member
From Maple Plain, MN
I'm very interested in this too. Going to the in-laws around Bemidji this weekend and I'm packing the gear. Wondering what kind of ice measurements people are finding???

There has got to be at least 4-5 inches on the smaller lakes I would imagine. There has been some really cold days up there over the last 10 days.

Posted on: 2013/11/26 23:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Leech Lake Area
Some smaller lakes we checked last weekend that were isolated had 3-4" on them and some of the smaller decent walleye lakes locked up last Saturday but had 2-3" near shore. could have put on some additional this week but extreme caution is advised. All of the larger lakes are still open. We have several spots we know well and can walk out to form shore but one still needs to be very careful, no large groups or ATV's etc...

Posted on: 2013/11/27 9:07

LSF Member
From Park Rapids
I was out last night on a small lake there was 4 to 6 inches. Fished 8-18 FOW and ened up catching one small eye and losing another at the hole. Should be ice on most small lakes but make sure u check as u go.Good luck and be safe.

Posted on: 2013/11/27 17:27

LSF Member
From Bemidji mn
saw 2 guys on wheelers fishing deer lake today

Posted on: 2013/11/27 18:37

LSF Member
From Maple Plain, MN
Went out this morning with my wife on a smaller lake (150 acres). Found 7-8 inches everywhere, even over the deep 35 ft hole. thinnest ice was 6 inches.

Fishing was good. A great mix of sunnies and crappies. All the fish were in the deep hole of the lake and seem to have already moved out of any remaining weeds. Much bigger size that what I find in the metro area with a dozen bluegills going over 8.5 inches. :) Gonna enjoy a fish fry with the in-laws tonight.

Posted on: 2013/11/29 13:56

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page