Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Anyone have a ice/slush report for julia?
LSF Member
From Bemidji
Anyone been out on julia? Thinking about heading out there but have no idea if it is safe for me and my son. Thanks in advance, Ben

Posted on: 2013/12/7 22:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Anyone have a ice/slush report for julia?
LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
ice is plenty safe with 8-12 inches of ice and a foot atleast of snow. When you drill holes it will flood pretty bad with water which is the bad part. Some lakes have a ton of slush others don't have that much. I personally haven't been on Julia..

Posted on: 2013/12/7 23:24

Northcountry Guide Service
Serving the Bemidji Area since 2002
www.northcountryguides.com

651-399-3179

LSF Member
From Bemidji
I guess the taxes we all pay is not enough to get the access roads plowed

Posted on: 2013/12/8 13:49

LSF Member
From central mn/ l.o.t.w
From my experience on Julia with the snow I would guess that its a slushy mess last year the access got plowed cause we had stress im not one to do the work for everyone else to benefit so the chances of it being or getting plowed is slim

Posted on: 2013/12/8 14:11

LSF Member
From Bemidji, MN
Quote:

eyecrazy wrote:
ice is plenty safe with 8-12 inches of ice and a foot atleast of snow. When you drill holes it will flood pretty bad with water which is the bad part. Some lakes have a ton of slush others don't have that much. I personally haven't been on Julia..

I would get accurate and specific information before tossing words of conditions being safe, bud. If you haven't been on the lake, don't reply saying it's safe....

Posted on: 2013/12/9 23:58

LSF Member
From Bemidji
Quote:

TW wrote:
From my experience on Julia with the snow I would guess that its a slushy mess last year the access got plowed cause we had stress im not one to do the work for everyone else to benefit so the chances of it being or getting plowed is slim

I was referring to the parking lot not the lake.

Posted on: 2013/12/13 20:05

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page