Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Duluth area Walleyes
LSF Member
From andover
Well that's a good start for a cold day RiverRat!! how much ice are you running into out there up river? good luck.

Posted on: 2013/12/15 10:32

Die young as old as possible.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Looks to be about 4"s of clear ice on bottom and about another 5 or 6"s of milky colored ice on top..probly only 3"s of snow out here..the rivers up real high where im at..im fishing 13-14fow in a spot that usually is about 8ft..my cousin hit the harbor last night and it was real slow out and loaded with people so i figured id go way up river...just missed one as i was half way through writing this..lots of action but no slobz

Posted on: 2013/12/15 10:58

LSF Member
From andover
Thanks RiverRat and i hope you bring home your limit for a tasty meal. good luck.

Posted on: 2013/12/15 11:03

Die young as old as possible.

LSF Member
From Blaine MN and McGregor MN
Great looking fish! Can't wait to get out there!

Posted on: 2013/12/15 12:01

LSF Member
?

Posted on: 2013/12/15 20:35

LSF Member
You're gonna get yourself a ticket with your posts, RiverRat. You say you caught a 16" this morning on the St. Louis River, gave it to your grandma, then went out and kept 2 more. That's illegal, you're one fish over your limit for today. Read the regs, you're not allowed to gift away fish then go out and keep more the same day.

You also need to keep your fish thawed if you're going to keep fish close to minimum size. That one looks aweful close to 15".

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, just a heads up.

Posted on: 2013/12/15 22:33

LSF Member
Quote:

cpinkert wrote:
You're gonna get yourself a ticket with your posts, RiverRat. You say you caught a 16" this morning on the St. Louis River, gave it to your grandma, then went out and kept 2 more. That's illegal, you're one fish over your limit for today. Read the regs, you're not allowed to gift away fish then go out and keep more the same day.

You also need to keep your fish thawed if you're going to keep fish close to minimum size. That one looks aweful close to 15".

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, just a heads up.

I see what youre saying,should of said us and not i,about giving the 16" to my gma...was fishing with my cousin this morning and he drove..so they were never in my possession..never stated that i caught the keeper.so ya im legal..thanks though

Posted on: 2013/12/15 22:53

LSF Member
From cloquet, mn
Hi guys new to the site looking for some help looking to catch some eyes its been years since i caught one. I lived in superior my whole life up until 5 years ago moved to the cities fiund great lakes for gishing but no eyes. Moved back up north to cloquet and looking for a spot to catch eyes. Saw that you guys are on the harbor. Has anyone been around the arrowhead pier on the st louis river any idea how much ice is out there. Any help would be appreciated. Also fishing buddies would be nice since eceryone i know dont really like ice fishing as much as i do

Posted on: 2013/12/16 1:47

LSF Member
From cloquet, mn
Went out on a super shallow lake in cloquet cauggt one nice blue soon as i popped my holes then two little perch. Then it shut down all day. Went out about 5am stayed till 2pm. Also how do you attach a photo

Posted on: 2013/12/16 1:55

LSF Member
From Knife River/North Shore
Shelafoe to LSF

This forum has tips on posting pictures. Just read the top topics.

http://www.lakestatefishing.com/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=81

Posted on: 2013/12/16 7:52

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page