Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Missing person
LSF Member
On my facebook this morning under "Life in Hutchinson" theres a missing person report. Casey Clark from the Hector/Buffulo Lake area has been missing since Thursday. He is driving something along the lines of late 90s or early00's white 4 door duramax. They believe he may have been hunting and on some not so often traveled roads. Please keep your eyes open sportsman and women. Lets keep this at the top and bring this guy home to his family!!

Posted on: 1/4 12:52:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Missing person
LSF Member
From Glencoe, Mn
The message that I received is that they thought that he was ice fishing. Driving a white pickup.

Either way, hope that he is found safe.

Posted on: 1/4 13:03:17

LSF Member
From Glencoe, MN
My wife was just reading to me about this from her Facebook.

It was also mentioned that he might have gone ice fishing as well. Since there are a few lakes in the with medium popularity, I would suggest that if anyone has, or knows of someone that has a fish house out in the area, to ask them to check them. If he ran into trouble, it's possible that he may have taken shelter in one of them.

The following lakes are in proximity to Hector and would be worth a look. Allie, Preston, Marion and High Island. If anyone has any more ideas as to where to look, lets see if we can help this family out.

According to the Facebook reports, his cell phone appears to be dead or off. Not sure how much a phone carrier can do as far as location with this at this point.

My wife and I are taking a drive into that general vicinity to look in some of the more remote areas that we know of.

Posted on: 1/4 13:10:35

Field Staff
From Hutchinson
Good news. He was found in central Minnesota according to reports and he is in no apparent danger.

Posted on: 1/4 17:04:20

LSF Member
From Glencoe, MN
Well, we took a drive out west to look around some of the more remote spots, making our way to Hector. When got into Hector, we stopped in at the Cenex and inquired about this guy.

He's been found and is O.K., but at this point hasn't returned home.

Posted on: 1/4 17:07:45

LSF Member
From Big Lake
That's good news! I wonder who reported him missing and other details surrounding this? Sounds like something my mother would have done when I was a bachelor

Posted on: 1/4 17:11:31

Field Staff
From Hutchinson
It sounds like he's not found. A Hutchinson local facebook group has heard from a family member that he's not home and not found. Here's the link to that facebook page. Not found

Oh, and by the way, if you read the thread on this, please ignore the argument by the two gals. I don't know what that was all about.

Posted on: 1/4 21:21:40

LSF Member
WCCO and the sheriff are reporting that he has been found.

Maybe he is on a hot bite and doesnt want to leave or tell anyone.

Posted on: 1/4 23:50:46

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page