Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Jiffy Customer Service
LSF Member
From Cottage Grove, MN.
I purchased a PRO 4 auger a few years back, this last trip for no reason what so ever... this little aluminum tube from the regulator to the carb just cracked in half. Bad deal but no problem, I did some research and found this part has been upgraded.

Here IS the problem... I cant find the part on there "parts" website. I have spent 4 hours on the phone over 2 days trying to get in touch with anyone who can help me. I finally left a message 2 days later someone calls me back "Bill" ....of course I missed the call and no direct number to get in touch with Bill. I have been on hold or doing the tree dance for 3 hours this morning as well.
Do they have 1 guy answering the phone... ? I would like to get this fixed for the weekend but that is looking like there is no way.

As a test I called StrikeMaster... 'Im on the line with them in minutes.

Love the auger but not digg'in the customer service.

Anyone have an idea how I can get the part or get them on the horn? Oh and I have sent emails as well.

Posted on: 2014/1/22 12:28

Re: Jiffy Customer Service
I believe the part number you need is #4342 and is $37.35 on the jiffy website for the replacement. Here is the link: http://www.jiffyonice.com/EComStore/product/pro4-and-4g-engine-parts,3763,37.htm

I'm having a regulator issue on my Pro 4 as well and just happened to be searching the Jiffy website this morning. Good luck!

Posted on: 2014/1/22 12:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Also try the Authorized service center link and see if they have one.

Posted on: 2014/1/22 13:06

LSF Member
From Winsted, MN
Try D-Rock 651-639-0446
They have a lot of parts

Posted on: 2014/1/22 20:10

LSF Member
From Wahkon,MN
This one? Its the only alum tube but is not from the regulator. The 4342 is the reg and hose part.

For gen 1 ENGINE -Part 4343 $24.87
--http://www.jiffyonice.com/EComStore/product/pro4-and-4g-engine-parts,3763,37.htm--

You MUST copy/paste the link, for some reason a hyperlink will not work.

Go down to the bottom and scroll through the parts, choose what you want then add it to cart. Lets just say its a bit of an odd way to order parts...
Hope it gets you back in action.

Posted on: 2014/1/22 20:33

LSF Member
From Cottage Grove, MN.
Snow dog THANKS!!!!! D-Rock ... GREAT customer service from them... ! they had the part and shipped same day.

Mark... thanks for the part find, that is the one I needed.

Thank you all for the help and tips... still waiting for a call back from Jiffy 2 days and counting.

Posted on: 2014/1/23 9:33

LSF Member
From apple valley, MN
This is odd, I had the breather tube fall off of my Pro4 and the blades were not cutting as they should be after 1 years use.

I got in contact with Jiffy in minutes, they had answers without hesitation, pointed me to a local hardware store that was an authorized service center and everything was free of charge and it works great now.

They were more than willing to send me any parts I needed free of charge to ensure the product worked as it should

Sorry to hear about your issues though

Posted on: 2014/1/23 9:39

LSF Member
From Hiding from the Wife!
Im in the same boat as Goalieman, I've had nothing but great service from Jiffy when calling! Im not saying it's not possible to catch them at an off time though.

Posted on: 2014/1/23 9:48

LSF Member
From south metros
Does anyone know of a good service center in the SW my auger needs some "help" in the carb dept

Posted on: 2014/1/23 14:52
I.BO.T. #269

Staff Team
Quote:

mopho wrote:
Does anyone know of a good service center in the SW my auger needs some "help" in the carb dept

If you're talking SW metro, check out Waconia Farm Supply. They have a crack-shot crew in their small engine dept. They service tons of this stuff.

Ph. 952-442-2126

Posted on: 2014/1/23 19:26

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page