Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bow Fishing
LSF Member
From Duluth
Are there any lakes around Duluth that hold carp? I have caught one carp on the St. Louis while walleye fishing, but have not seen any aside from thatl(not that I have really looked). Bow fishing was a good pass time when I lived in SW Minnesota and I would like to get into it again up here. Any advise on where to start my search for carp around Duluth would be greatly appreciated.

If your a bow fisherman yourself and you have spots, I have a boat if you want to go out sometime send me a PM.

Thanks

Posted on: 2014/5/18 10:59
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Bow Fishing
LSF Member
From Duluth
The St. Louis is the only place I've seen them locally. There is a certain time of year that the river is literally boiling with them up in the weeds. I'm not sure when/what water temp was as I was muskie fishing at the time, but there were a few rigged boats out and about Bow fishing.

Posted on: 2014/5/19 7:59

Rick

Re: Bow Fishing
LSF Member
From Duluth
Ok thank you. That is where i will start my hunt then. Went to SD bow fishing over the holiday weekend and in one spot got over 50 fish in 3 hours :)

Posted on: 2014/5/28 18:19

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page