Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

now i have a mess. what to do with fish house floor now
LSF Member
I have a yeti I bought last yr, I layed black coin rubber flooring down and installed it with spraying the seams and edges with spray rubber cement. looked pretty good but started to bulge with use in some areas especially where the furnace blew on it. so I wanted to fix it so my neighbor who is a flooring guy said get a gallon of contact cement. so I did and now after rolling it with a floor roller it looks a lot worse than when I started. bubbles everwhere. it is almost like the contact cement dissolve the floor because the flooring is bigger than we started with. I have to rip it all out. what should use now? I don't want carpet
http://www.menards.com/main/doors-windows/exterior-doors/garage-doors/utility-flooring/g-floor-garage-floor-cover-protector-8-x-22-coin/p-1636454-c-6614.htm

Posted on: 2014/11/25 21:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: now i have a mess. what to do with fish house floor now
LSF Member
From Buffalo, mn
i put marine vinyl flooring in my fish house about a month ago. not much use but looks good and is not slippery when wet. I just used indoor/outdoor carpet glue, easy to do. bought vinyl from cabelas

Posted on: 2014/11/26 0:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page