Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

JR's
LSF Member
From Perham
Planned a late last minute trip to red. This my first to JR's and I have couple questions. Do they carry bait? Does anybody know what time they typically open in the morning or what there hours will be on the 26th?

I called up there today but no answer. Probably shouldn't of waited til Xmas eve to plan a trip. Better late than never though. Beats sitting on my duff at home. Thanks in advance and any info is much appreciated!

Posted on: 2014/12/24 11:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: JR's
LSF Member
From Chaska, MN
Not sure, but last year they were open on Christmas by 8 am.

Posted on: 2014/12/24 11:29

LSF Member
From Kanabec county
By the rock pile 2 miles or so west of Jr's currently,he was there at 7:30 this morning by himself ( missed his name) but he said he would be there tomorrow and would have some help. Yes they sell bait you can stop at the conv. Store in kelliher also Lots of lookers but very slow bite

Posted on: 2014/12/24 20:42
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

LSF Member
From Cleveland/Bemidji
I would buy bait somewhere on your way up over getting bait there. You dont get very many minnows in their scoop.

Posted on: 2014/12/25 22:45

LSF Member
From Saint Paul
They do have bait but make sure you call ahead or have some just in case. When we got there they said they would have bait in 15 minutes as they were waiting on a delivery. We already had bait so we hit the ice and got more bait later in the day

Posted on: 2014/12/26 1:08

LSF Member
From Perham
Cool thnxs guys, I think we are going to stop get some on the way then. Taking off here shortly can't wait to get the lines wet. Will give you guys update how we are doing later in the day.

Posted on: 2014/12/26 6:20

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page